93SM4_CB7 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    There's a PAIR of your wheels on CL for $50. I was thinking about buying them, but there's no way in hell I'd find the other two. lol
    Yeah, they're pretty hard to find!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

There's a PAIR of your wheels on CL for $50. I was thinking about buying them, but there's no way in hell I'd find the other two. lol
      yeah those deals are like double edge blades man. youll have the the two "rare" whees but then to find the other too.

but dam 50 bucks is a great deal man ! even if it is only for 2

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        What's going on Loko? Any updates?
        lol as of now the only thing i was worried about was the tails and they sealed up good.

i am prob going to get that short 7" antenna , and was looking into getting the M3 trunk lip but still not 100 % on he trunk lip. feel like its rather cheesy cheap but then again it looks good

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
          lol as of now the only thing i was worried about was the tails and they sealed up good.

i am prob going to get that short 7" antenna , and was looking into getting the M3 trunk lip but still not 100 % on he trunk lip. feel like its rather cheesy cheap but then again it looks good
          Cool, but are you talking about the flushmount? And were you able to fix the issue with the red light on the dash?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

yeah those deals are like double edge blades man. youll have the the two "rare" whees but then to find the other too.

but dam 50 bucks is a great deal man ! even if it is only for 2
            I may get them just for the hell of it if can talk him down a little. They would make better spares than my 92/93 EX wheels.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I may get them just for the hell of it if can talk him down a little. They would make better spares than my 92/93 EX wheels.
              Hey, hey, no bashing on 92-93 EX wheels!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Hey, hey, no bashing on 92-93 EX wheels!
                the issue with the "Brake light" i kinda relized what might be the issue. the driver side inner is slightly dimmer than all of them. im not even sure if that will make a diff but im going outside right now and give it a look over.

and i was referring to the Cheap "M3" look alike trunk lip. yeah i guess you can say its flush, and you mount it. lol but not an OEM Flushie. i only wish

JoshM, i would pic them up myself if they were closer. i have two ofmynes that have slight scratches lol , and if hes asking 50 for two hell def go lower.

Comment

Were you able to fix the issue with the tails?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Were you able to fix the issue with the tails?

Yeah man i finally got it fix'd lol i had to run all over to try and get some new rubber trim but i ended up using some rubber door trim..

Comment

Cool, But loko, we need some new pics!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

New pictures coming soon, im looking to add a few things but due to money being so tight at the moment because of my vacation trip coming up,

And i finally figured out my "Brake Light" situation , turns out that only the driver side tails light up when the brake light is pressed and the passsengers dont although they do light up, they do not illuminate while pressing the brake.

could it be the bulbs ? i tryed messing with it last night before heading back home and i found it funny that when i placed a spare inner "driver side" cover on he passerger inner side , when the brake was pressed the inner passenger side tail lite up ....?

any reason why the outter wouldnt light up when the brakes are pressed ?

So ill try and take pictures and see if i can fix this issue before gettng a tickect...

Comment

Same here, I still have to do the convertion and drop but my money is going toward my trip so I'll be doing all that good stuff when I get back!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Same here, I still have to do the convertion and drop but my money is going toward my trip so I'll be doing all that good stuff when I get back!

if its not one thing its tthe other.lol

Comment

And i finally figured out my "Brake Light" situation , turns out that only the driver side tails light up when the brake light is pressed and the passsengers dont although they do light up, they do not illuminate while pressing the brake.

could it be the bulbs ? i tryed messing with it last night before heading back home and i found it funny that when i placed a spare inner "driver side" cover on he passerger inner side , when the brake was pressed the inner passenger side tail lite up ....?

any reason why the outter wouldnt light up when the brakes are pressed ?

So ill try and take pictures and see if i can fix this issue before gettng a tickect...

Did you test the two prongs in the bulb housing with a test light? It might not be the bulb but somehow the connection between the two itself, they aren't touching.

My outer passenager side brake light wouldn't come on, the bulb was good, went to test the prongs within the housing and it was good, but somehow it was "mashed" down to where there was no connection between it and the bulb itself.
                              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

After messing around with the tails. i came to the conclusion that the passenger side harness isnt responding when the brakes are pressed. but it is giving power to the socket to light the bulb ?

Soooo... i was thinking could it be possible to splice into the driverside harness and run a line over to plug into the passengerside inner without any issues ?

Comment

Working...
                                X