No announcement yet.

93SM4_CB7 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights look good! Polish them regularly and it will stay decent.

As for your interior if you have a power washer, carpet cleaner, degreaser, and laundry detergent. You can get your tan interior spotless and look new again..

Trust me my carpet and door panels were so dirty it looked black!!

Comment

So how the Red/Clears treatin ya? went back and looked at what i posted and yea i got all the suspension stuff i needed, but lost my license cause of mulitple offenses in that one traffic stop. so the cb sits in the garage with the same DIY red/clears, really hatting them right now, and looking for some new ones. but just stopped by to say hi.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
        So how the Red/Clears treatin ya? went back and looked at what i posted and yea i got all the suspension stuff i needed, but lost my license cause of mulitple offenses in that one traffic stop. so the cb sits in the garage with the same DIY red/clears, really hatting them right now, and looking for some new ones. but just stopped by to say hi.
        they treating me good , i had to reopen them and clean them nice but they are doing alright. and Jesus you must of been doing some crazy shit that you lost ure license in one offense . Well glad to hear the CBs still up and running , as a matter of fact i need to get myself some suspension part to finally lower mynes before this summer hits.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
          thanks man , i have to put that on hold right now do to having to worry about bills, and spending money where its needed right now , thats pretty much why i havnt been as active.

but i am going to look into gettting the replacment panels put in and have them paint and TRY to blend in the area they cut for now , just to rid the body of the rust for now, i could do without a paint job for now , but the rust kills me
          I hear you bro. Paint still looks pretty good so all you need is those panels put it.
          When are you installing the headlights?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            I hear you bro. Paint still looks pretty good so all you need is those panels put it.
            When are you installing the headlights?
            im dying to install them as we speak , they are just here in my room taunting me , but i need to get the H4 HID bulb and the harness before anything , and im thinking of opening them to clean them behind the glass and paint the highs (yellow) i still have alot of yellow stain glass paint from when i did my stockies so why not

Comment

HID's and yellow highs? Sounds good!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

HID's and yellow highs? Sounds good!
                lol its the same thing im running now , except its the with the JDM ones.

Comment

lol its the same thing im running now , except its the with the JDM ones.
                  True. Are you keeping the same bumper lights?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

True. Are you keeping the same bumper lights?
                    you know i wouldnt mind trying to get the JDM ones , but i know they are pricey , if not stay with the stock ones. (amber) im really not into smoked ones etc,

The seller i got these from had a set of smoked ones to match but i didnt want them

Comment

I've heard you can get the ebay clear bumper lights and DIY them. Or ebay blackhoused(not smoked)?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

I've heard you can get the ebay clear bumper lights and DIY them. Or ebay blackhoused(not smoked)?
                        Oo thanks i didnt know that

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7
                          they treating me good , i had to reopen them and clean them nice but they are doing alright. and Jesus you must of been doing some crazy shit that you lost ure license in one offense . Well glad to hear the CBs still up and running , as a matter of fact i need to get myself some suspension part to finally lower mynes before this summer hits.
                          good to hear, and as for my license situation, lets just say winter, e-brake, 25 mph zone, and partially covered windows. but i continue on progressing on the cb, suspension is probably going to get switched for coilovers. i run her everyday so the gas, and oil dont thicken or feeze. its going to suck going through the summer not driving, but im always legal to drive on a track lol. and nice JDM 1 pieces that was next on my list but cant find any, so im buying OEM fogs and power folding mirrors instead then 1 pieces. but great progress. btw i want your wheels

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
                            good to hear, and as for my license situation, lets just say winter, e-brake, 25 mph zone, and partially covered windows. but i continue on progressing on the cb, suspension is probably going to get switched for coilovers. i run her everyday so the gas, and oil dont thicken or feeze. its going to suck going through the summer not driving, but im always legal to drive on a track lol. and nice JDM 1 pieces that was next on my list but cant find any, so im buying OEM fogs and power folding mirrors instead then 1 pieces. but great progress. btw i want your wheels
                            lmao , i do the same when theres a chance (pulling the eBrake in the snow ) , And Nice i wouldnt mind getting JDM Power folding mirrors myself and to be honest i wasnt even on the look out for these , they just showed up and i leaped at them , and yea i cant picture not driving in the summer but look at itt like this youll save more money while its parked (insurance and gas) lol for those extra parts

Comment

Oo thanks i didnt know that
                              NP brother. IMO, blackhoused bumper lights look better, but JDM bumper lights would be nice as well.
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

NP brother. IMO, blackhoused bumper lights look better, but JDM bumper lights would be nice as well.
                                Your Correct ,These are the ones im talking about

and i got the picture you send and man your CB has changed alot man ! that things looks sick with that Front
                                Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 02-21-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X