No announcement yet.

93SM4_CB7 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo gotta be more aware and never take off until you look ahead.

Come back looks strong. But do yourself a favor. Don't open up the lights. Lol they look to minty.

Oh and I got a gsquare grill for you! Lol just message me man. You got my #..

Comment

DAMMMM... Bro im good with minor collision repair if you need help gettin shit straight... as for a grill of course i got one.... HMU if you need any more help with anything

^^MY OLD RIDE
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
        DAMMMM... Bro im good with minor collision repair if you need help gettin shit straight... as for a grill of course i got one.... HMU if you need any more help with anything

Thanks Man. Text Me because i dont have your number anymore , Let me know how much for the grille so i can take a ride up around your way if anything

iMight need a new hood lock as well , the one i had i fixed it yesterday and it works but dont know how for how long .

iAlso Installed a New radiator and pretty much pulled the support back into place , might need some more messing with to bolt on the grille. Overall im pleased . . .

Picking up a new bumper support/ mounting brackets on friday , and looking to get the hood painted within a Month or 2 the Most.
        Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 11-10-2010, 07:00 PM.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
          Thanks Man. Text Me because i dont have your number anymore , Let me know how much for the grille so i can take a ride up around your way if anything

iMight need a new hood lock as well , the one i had i fixed it yesterday and it works but dont know how for how long .

iAlso Installed a New radiator and pretty much pulled the support back into place , might need some more messing with to bolt on the grille. Overall im pleased . . .

Picking up a new bumper support/ mounting brackets on friday , and looking to get the hood painted within a Month or 2 the Most.

yea i have a new number...PM'ed

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

Some Pictures After The Crash . . .

Here are some pictures after the accedent . . Of How Things Are Coming Along.

iWas Lucky enough to pick up a Arcadia green fender from a member on here for 25 bucks . iJust need to install the Sidemarker.

As you can see there still are some adjustments to be made with the front end

Clean

Should be getting the grille from 1Badacc soon , And Looking To Install the JDM Bumper Pole Sometime This Week

Comment

Looking good brother, sorry about the wreck.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                Here Is A Comparison To How Disgusting These Door Panels Were...

Before

During

Dirty/Clean

After Totally Clean

Next Im going to try and tackle the Carpet on the Doors , As you can see they need some TLC as well..

And The Entire Carpet Needs some work because of stains like this

Im also going to be removing the Rear deck to try and get it looking minty as well . . .

More Updates As They Come

what did you use? i need to do the same. looks really good.

Comment

I just used some spray cloroxx and some water to dilute it and a brush.. For the doorrs of course , and the carpet , some carpet cleaner , and elbow greese son lol..

Comment

Got Bored Went out and took a picture with the cell.

Looking to get a decent camera hopefully for xmas.

Still Needs a grille (Gsquares are really growing) but funds are tight lol , install the passenger sidemarker , and Paint (Shooting for mid january)

Updates are posted as they come..

Comment

still looking clean sir. love those wheels.

Comment

well you already know that grill i got is chillin

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                          well you already know that grill i got is chillin
                          Ray im going to be up in rockland this weekened bro. Its just been a pain becuase i live in Queens now.

I still need it though. Im going to text you later.

Comment

Small Update . . . Foglight Molding/Trim

Being that the moldings, Rubber boots for the 92_93 Foglights are hard to come by , i went the route that i read some did on the forum.

Picked this up at Pepboys for less that 10 buxs.

Pictures to follow of the install.

Merry Xmas Dudes.

Comment

haven't ever seen this colour before.
                              same with the ineterior colour.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
                                haven't ever seen this colour before.
                                same with the ineterior colour.

Just A Wild Guess ,Prob because your in Australia , But the Chasis color is rather common here in the States. Not as common but fairly enough
                                Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 12-26-2010, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X