[IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post

I know , I know teasing is no fun lol . i will post as soon i can

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

yo loco andas perdido.... lets see some updates..... pic or ban lol

^^MY OLD RIDE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
              yo loco andas perdido.... lets see some updates..... pic or ban lol
              yeah man i been kinda out of the loop for a little while , did the whole moving in with the wifey and i have a little girl on the way , so the updates are in slow process but they are coming along

Ps seeing ure rear fog Def gonna be on my LIST!

Comment

haha nice bro i just moved again myself... hope everything goes well with your future keep us posted

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

90-91 JDM 1 Piece Headlights (Blackhoused)

So i finally got to a camera and decided to show what goodie i came across with some luck , i came across them and threw the guy an offer and he kindly excepted

and without further or do .

As you can see on the Right side light there seems to be alittle bit of peeling sunfade thing going on at the top edge , so i figure they just need a little TLC and ill be good to go

If anyone can give me some suggestion on how to get these puppys Spanking NEW , throw them at me

Comment

since they are plastic i would buff and polish them with plastic polish but hit up Type G's threads he is the cleaning master.... Nice update are those the ones from that member in the city for $250? Nice pic up tho how much?

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

since they are plastic i would buff and polish them with plastic polish but hit up Type G's threads he is the cleaning master.... Nice update are those the ones from that member in the city for $250? Nice pic up tho how much?
                      yeah i didnt pay 250 lol , i got them for 180 , i started to polish them as i got home , and i also used a headlight restoration kit from autozone i had, and they are coming along , when i took the pictures they where dirty, as you can see the driver side is the one that needs most of the attention.

im going to open them up and clean them inside out , and prob do the yellow highs , still undecided on that though.

Comment

180 is a steal bro! Still plan on getting the paint job?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          180 is a steal bro! Still plan on getting the paint job?
                          thanks man , i have to put that on hold right now do to having to worry about bills, and spending money where its needed right now , thats pretty much why i havnt been as active.

but i am going to look into gettting the replacment panels put in and have them paint and TRY to blend in the area they cut for now , just to rid the body of the rust for now, i could do without a paint job for now , but the rust kills me

Comment

just be careful with that autozone shit after a while they will get hazy as hell make sure to be gentle on the insides

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

just be careful with that autozone shit after a while they will get hazy as hell make sure to be gentle on the insides
                              will do im even thinking 2wice about opening them up , but F it , i jst cant throw them on the car without trying to get them as clean as possible.

and yeah i know i did it slightly and switched to the Mag polish and them plastic, im gonna try with my mothers powerball and hope i dont have to open them lol

Comment

those lights loook great

Comment

Working...
                                X