No announcement yet.

93SM4_CB7 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have another set of those i figured those onepieces were the set that guy from the city posted again decent price

^^MY OLD RIDE
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
      i have another set of those i figured those onepieces were the set that guy from the city posted again decent price
      Thanks. im actually gonna start to sand them down now to try and get them that much cleaner. ill post picks up with im done of the result

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Update.

Well here is my progress on my JDM headlights. this is just the driver side , i am currently working on the passenger side.

Sorry for the picture quality (phone pic)

Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 03-03-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

looks good bro!

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
            looks good bro!
            thanks i will get better pictures up soon. and i just ordered the harness h4->9006

Comment

JDM headlights look sick!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

for JDM lights!!! What are you doing with them exactly?

And those harnesses will make things so much easier!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
                  for JDM lights!!! What are you doing with them exactly?

And those harnesses will make things so much easier!!
                  Well when i got them they were just blackhoused so i wanted to open them up and clean them up and ended up painting the highs yellow.

and thanks for the harness

Comment

man i wish i could find some jdm headlights i have been looking but i am having know luck at all i have money i just wished i caould get my hands on some

car is looking good man keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by EGHseries View Post
                      man i wish i could find some jdm headlights i have been looking but i am having know luck at all i have money i just wished i caould get my hands on some

car is looking good man keep it up
                      thanks man. i know i was looking for a set as well and happen to come across a set that were llocal and jump'd at the chance to get them. just be paitent they will show up. to be honest i didnt think i was gonna my hands on set lol

Comment

Update.

Well 2morrow my ride is finally going to be operated on and im finally going to get rid of that pesky RUST . A good friend of mine recommended this guy so i decided to take advantage that i have alittle extra funds (taxes)

JDM Headlights are almost done im finishing up the passenger side and will be resealing them this weekend.

So hopefully ill have a update for you guys within a few days , im still waiting for some goodies in the mail

Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 03-08-2010, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Sounds good brother. All you need is the tow hooks, lowering springs, and a flushy...this thing would be flawless!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

i see you have some progress heading your way post them pics while the operation is happening

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                              i see you have some progress heading your way post them pics while the operation is happening
                              i jst got my CB back and they did a great job paint matching , the only thing thats killing me is that there is still a screw in bumper becuase he told me the brackets rusted off. now im on the look out for some new brackets ! i want to rid my car of screws in the bumper !

pictures will be up asap

Comment

i thnk ive come up with a way to make new metal bracket for my car as well now post thme pics or BAN

^^MY OLD RIDE

Comment

Working...
                                X