93SM4_CB7 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
    nice. if its not to much trouble can i get some pics.
    No Prob man , i'll Get them to you 2morrow asap. iKinda was busy eating up all the burgers and hotdogs that came my way today lol .

But i'll Def get those pictures out to you asap tomorrow.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

So i have not posted anything in a few so heres a little update on whats going on , or going to be. .

iFinally got a job after being Unemployed for some time . . . . so funds are coming in and i have plans !

iGot a high speed wheels balance - No more shaking steering wheel at 60+mph

Im Going to be Replacing Rear window , Then Tint ( The Sun Is Pain) Next Week

Save up for Function and Form Type 1 Coilovers .

Wax , Polish , Buff is possible

Purchase rear tires

iThink i have a warped rotor issue in the front so im going to be looking into this Asap

Look into buying a new set of aftermarket wheels , Tires.

And any usual maintance as is required . . .

I'll be looking at getting some new shots with the flushie on

Comment

car looks good with the flushie bro keep up the cb work on the cb this car is one of my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
          car looks good with the flushie bro keep up the cb work on the cb this car is one of my favorite

Thanks Man , Glad to know my CB is liked ..

Means im doing something right -

Update.

AC & New "Rear Used" Tires . . .

AC

My AC has been blowing cold air fine except it has its moments were it goes away and just blows mild air , and i also feel like the when on full blast it does not blow how it should with that Ummph ..SO Going to be recharging my AC , The CORRECT Way this time , Im going to take it to a shop and get the system vacummed out then recharge and hopefully this solves the issue

Tires

My Rear tires are somewhat completely bald , and i have been on them for a while so i figure i change out the 2 rears and avoid any issues while out on the road .

Comment

Maintenance > appearance lol

Get your car right, sounds like the old age of the cb is catching up.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
              Maintenance > appearance lol

Get your car right, sounds like the old age of the cb is catching up.
              iKnow tell me about it , its been bugging me for the past couple of days like WTF lol . . .

if its not one thing its the other , Fix this , that starts to sound funny . But i have not given up hope yet

Comment

So my front passenger side axel has some play so first things first , I'm going to be replacing this asap to avoids major issues.

More updates as they come

Comment

i wanna see more pics of your cb. i love it.

check out my MRT.

Comment

,iHave Been Meaning to take some pictures with my New Phone thats sporting a 8MP Camera

In Dying Need of a Drop , Cant wait untill the money for the type 1s get together

Comment

Exterior looks so clean! Time for a new grille!! Lol its the last thing before the drop.

You still going to the ny mega meet?

Comment

like a Gsquare grille lol.. I wish I had the funds. I'm going to try to go , what day does it fall on

Comment

exterior looks complete to me. time for a drop for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                            like a Gsquare grille lol.. I wish I had the funds. I'm going to try to go , what day does it fall on
                            lookin good bro im always out that way on 218 gotta meet up one day

you have to make it to the meet your gonna miss out it lands on a sat right in your town so....

^^MY OLD RIDE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

its past due time for a drop bro. looks clean as hell like always. i just cant wait to see her dropped.

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Finally picked up the Inner tie rods , So Im Finally going to be putting in some Maintenance into the CB thats been long past due. Im Hopefully going to be meeting up with CBAccordA4 tomorrow so we can prob work on it together and he can give a look over what else might need some tending too.

Keep ya posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X