No announcement yet.

93SM4_CB7 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good! And you were right, the DIY red/clears had a much darker red...like Josh said in one of the posts, almost a smoked red/clear!
    The Depo red/clears look much better!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Looking good! And you were right, the DIY red/clears had a much darker red...like Josh said in one of the posts, almost a smoked red/clear!
      The Depo red/clears look much better!
      Yeah man thanks. i really was going to leave it stock but i felt like i needed to add something to the rear being that i have been focusing on the front end .So i figure you cant go wrong with the red.clears lol

Now i just need a OEM Flushmount , and maybe a Rear fog ?

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

you enjoy those cause i needed money, so now i think im going to purchase another set cause the ones we traded the inners don't sit flush at all, and idk it makes me feel uncomfortable, i think there is a set of red/clears for sale ill go hit it up.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
          you enjoy those cause i needed money, so now i think im going to purchase another set cause the ones we traded the inners don't sit flush at all, and idk it makes me feel uncomfortable, i think there is a set of red/clears for sale ill go hit it up.
          Thanks man im enjoying them And with the lights did take a little moving around to get to sit flush. But all in all did you Did you get the suspension you needed ?

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
            Yeah man thanks. i really was going to leave it stock but i felt like i needed to add something to the rear being that i have been focusing on the front end .So i figure you cant go wrong with the red.clears lol

Now i just need a OEM Flushmount , and maybe a Rear fog ?
            That OEM Flushy and rear fog would deff set it off! I want a flushy but not just yet! I need to focus on getting the 92-93 parts!
            I'm getting the headlights tomorrow, BTW!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

The OEM Flushmount would be perfect. but thats something that im going to keep rolling the dice on.

And as far as a rear fog i might add that mod before December if all goes well

Only thing is now is that being that i want someone on the trunk (Spoiler) i was thinking of getting the "M3" Style type lip , just kind of confused if i should or not

Comment

Love the progress going on to this car. Keep it going man
                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                  Love the progress going on to this car. Keep it going man

Thanks man , Little by little i take a look at it and start to see the progress myself and that makes me fall inlove with it even more .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                    Thanks man , Little by little i take a look at it and start to see the progress myself and that makes me fall inlove with it even more .
                    I would too! If my cb7 was as clean as yours is!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

"Brake Lamp"

After installing my Red Clear tails , i knoticed when i put the car in drive the the "BRAKE LAMP" in the Cluster(pictured) came on.

i even changed the inner light sockets back to stock and nothing.And even changed the outter Plug in module and nothing when i brake all the lights lite up , including the 3rd brake light ?

Anyone else expirence this

Comment

Did you check your reverse lights as well? One of mine is out so it shows up

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                          Did you check your reverse lights as well? One of mine is out so it shows up
                          ill double check that. i did knotice that they both lite up when i was reversing today i looked in the rear view into the window but im going to double check that

And i did place new Silver bulbs in the blinker that lite up Orange , but i dont think that will cause the light to come on will it .?

Comment

I'm not sure. If you still have the old bulbs, try putting them back in to see if it changes anything.

Comment

Sorry about the issue bro!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                                Sorry about the issue bro!

To be honest its nothing , i mean it dosnt effect anything other than having that annoying light ,

i should be getting a LUDE wheel so while i do that im going to be removing my ABS bulb as well thats another PITA light thats lite . i hate seeing lights all lite up on the cluster .

i guess im just picky

Comment

Working...
                                X