X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    DIY car wash at the wash.
    I live in the middle of no where all i got is a gas station a liquor store

i may rinse it off next time at my grandmas place tho lol... not doing much with it tho its definitely going to be a beater i found out hte frame rails are starting to rust, doesn't bother me much ill daily it and at the end of the year get something nicer as a daily like a cleaner coupe and swap my good parts over and off road this one

I am looking for a clean civic shell or one with a worn motor this spring for a new project tho!!

i change my mind alot and right now im a bit buzzed from drinking so i may change my mind again
    but this will be the beater ether way because fixing frame rail rust on a $300 car isn't worth it
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
      I live in the middle of no where all i got is a gas station a liquor store

i may rinse it off next time at my grandmas place tho lol... not doing much with it tho its definitely going to be a beater i found out hte frame rails are starting to rust, doesn't bother me much ill daily it and at the end of the year get something nicer as a daily like a cleaner coupe and swap my good parts over and off road this one

I am looking for a clean civic shell or one with a worn motor this spring for a new project tho!!

i change my mind alot and right now im a bit buzzed from drinking so i may change my mind again
      but this will be the beater ether way because fixing frame rail rust on a $300 car isn't worth it
      I see...

And I thought you plan to do everything to the cb.
      Boy, you sure changed your mind a lot

A civic again?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I see...

And I thought you plan to do everything to the cb.
        Boy, you sure changed your mind a lot

A civic again?
        LOL i did plan do to alot to her ! but then i found i can bend my frame rails with a small screw driver....

Ill get another one after i get rid of this one, Just dont want to put alot of money in to one that has unrepairable damage!

And yeah i think a civic will be a good project and have the accord as the daily... Also since my parents are using the accord right now it would be nice to have a car i dont have to share
        couple other cars i was thinking about MK2 Jetta and 83ish Corolla sedan,early 90s 240sx, 2002ish hyundai accent
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Heres what Trona can do for you!

and no it does not come off i tried to get it off and the clear coat started coming off with it along with some paint....

and heres some other pics becuase i was bored.

Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
            LOL i did plan do to alot to her ! but then i found i can bend my frame rails with a small screw driver....

Ill get another one after i get rid of this one, Just dont want to put alot of money in to one that has unrepairable damage!

And yeah i think a civic will be a good project and have the accord as the daily... Also since my parents are using the accord right now it would be nice to have a car i dont have to share
            couple other cars i was thinking about MK2 Jetta and 83ish Corolla sedan,early 90s 240sx, 2002ish hyundai accent

Oh well...After all you're in cali and no rust cb is easy to come by.

Love where you're going..

btw, those pics ain't nothing compare to rust

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Getting a Civic? What year? You should sell me that VC and neuspeed bar thing now that the cb7 is going back to the DD status!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Oh well...After all you're in cali and no rust cb is easy to come by.

Love where you're going..

btw, those pics ain't nothing compare to rust
                indeed rust free is easy just dont buy one from alaska

And yes missing paint > rust
                Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                Getting a Civic? What year? You should sell me that VC and neuspeed bar thing now that the cb7 is going back to the DD status!
                umm 92-95 coupe! and i dont have another valve cover but make offer on neuspeed bar! ive been thinking about posting a testing waters thread for it for some time now

When i move im going to spray paint the cb flat black or something just so it looks better then pealing paint everywhere ill paint the mismatch rims black too
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

My eyes hurt lol. 26 pages wowie. I love the car, I don't see very many cappucino CB's ever, ESPECIALLY coupies. I liked the vids, and the pics look great, not sure if you've already touched on this but what kind of camera you using?

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                    My eyes hurt lol. 26 pages wowie. I love the car, I don't see very many cappucino CB's ever, ESPECIALLY coupies. I liked the vids, and the pics look great, not sure if you've already touched on this but what kind of camera you using?
                    Thanks man, ill be keeping her around even once i get another cb and my project civic ,
                    and im using a Kodak c813 point shoot LOL, nothing fancy was getting the job done but its dying on me now,
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                      umm 92-95 coupe! and i dont have another valve cover but make offer on neuspeed bar! ive been thinking about posting a testing waters thread for it for some time now

When i move im going to spray paint the cb flat black or something just so it looks better then pealing paint everywhere ill paint the mismatch rims black too
                      Sweet, one of my Civic bodystyles! And I'll let you know about the neuspeed bar.

I never got the money order.
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

I never got the money order.
                        are you serious? damnit man this would be the second thing Ive sent out and hasn't been received ... I'm going to go over to the post office tomorrow morning and hopefully i don't kill anyone...
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Alrite, PM me if anything!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Ok so since ima be driving this for sometime and the paint is shot on her theses will be spring(april-ish) plans...
                            wont be doing body work or anything like that just a decent rattle can job
                            like this
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...3&postcount=21

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...r/IMG_0880.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...r/IMG_1278.jpg

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread...147822&page=17

also this spring(april-ish) ill be doing another tune up as its gone over 4000miles(its not even a month yet until tomorrow since last change LOL) on this oil already (hasn't burned any oil in the past 2000 miles!) along with oil change ill replace the plugs again and get some plug wires that fit and adjust the valves... i just want to keep her reliable and happy until i find another car
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Sounds good, how about a trunk swap before doing the paint job?
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sounds good, how about a trunk swap before doing the paint job?
                                If i could get one for like $20 i would my junkyard wants $75 + $25 each light!!
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X