Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
    my car is a disgrace to cb7tuner right now i havent really touched it in a month and it looks like this
    coverd in webs,coverd in dirt, flat tire, the ruber molding around the wheel arch fell off from the rust which also fell off , and i opened the trunk to find its a swiming pool and that my amp is soaked
    so its in very sad shape , i do has some goodies for it when i get it back on the road like a oil change and what knot
    hey man dont feel bad. i havent touched mine in nearly 6 months, its missing everything forward of the doors, and the shit i wrote in the dust is almost unreadable because of more dust!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Mine should be back on the road next week
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

ether my IACV is dirty again or broken as its reving up and down again when cold, its funny tho cause when it revs up it lightly smokes then when it lets off and revs back down it shoots a big puff of smoke , hopefully get a new engine in this beast some time in summer
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
          ether my IACV is dirty again or broken as its reving up and down again when cold, its funny tho cause when it revs up it lightly smokes then when it lets off and revs back down it shoots a big puff of smoke , hopefully get a new engine in this beast some time in summer
          Its trying to tell you, "swap!!!!!"

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
            Its trying to tell you, "swap!!!!!"
            haha yes it is!!!!
            im thinking about throwing a junkyard F in it and rebuilding the old one for turbo, what you think?
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
              haha yes it is!!!!
              im thinking about throwing a junkyard F in it and rebuilding the old one for turbo, what you think?
              But..But..I thought you say no turbo

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                But..But..I thought you say no turbo
                i did but i change my mind alot you should know that by now!!
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Is it fixed yet?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    Is it fixed yet?
                    the iacv? or the car? lol the car was never broken just sitting for no reason really and the tire went flat with it sitting LOL, i had some fix a flat tho and drove it around the block today
                    the iacv is still broken tho as im not even going to mess with it right now LOL
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

the iacv? or the car? lol the car was never broken just sitting for no reason really and the tire went flat with it sitting LOL, i had some fix a flat tho and drove it around the block today
                      the iacv is still broken tho as im not even going to mess with it right now LOL
                      Sitting for no reason? That's a big nono! But do you know how to fix the the iacv? There's a scew under the pipe that you can turn and it'll either increase the idling or stop it!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sitting for no reason? That's a big nono! But do you know how to fix the the iacv? There's a scew under the pipe that you can turn and it'll either increase the idling or stop it!
                        Really sweet!, on the 3rd gen accords and civics there were was no adjustment it would just ether be dirty and need to be cleaned (tried that worked for a couple months) or it was broken!, Ill have to try that out

and today i saw this (well i see it alot but had my camera with me this time)

Very clean white DX sedan <3 it, I wonder if i should paint my bumpers black since my front one is full of chips and my back one has alot of paint cracks and chips from that neon
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Really sweet!, on the 3rd gen accords and civics there were was no adjustment it would just ether be dirty and need to be cleaned (tried that worked for a couple months) or it was broken!, Ill have to try that out
                          You should because mine started acting up when I got my 5spd tranny and a friend that works on Hondas but mostly cb7s told me the same thing I told you!

I wonder if i should paint my bumpers black since my front one is full of chips and my back one has alot of paint cracks and chips from that neon
                          You can but you would have to sand them down real good and then paint them with flatblack spray paint!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

You should because mine started acting up when I got my 5spd tranny and a friend that works on Hondas but mostly cb7s told me the same thing I told you!

Ill do it next week

You can but you would have to sand them down real good and then paint them with flatblack spray paint!
                            Thats what i was thinking , i dont think i would bother sanding the front one tho since im just going to buy a new front one soon
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Ill do it next week

Thats what i was thinking , i dont think i would bother sanding the front one tho since im just going to buy a new front one soon
                              Cool, are you getting a brand new bumper or going JY shopping?
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, are you getting a brand new bumper or going JY shopping?
                                Theres a clean 92-93 bumper at the junkyard but i think im just going to order a new 90-91 wont be for a couple months tho as i dont plan on putting much money in to the body until i get it running better
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X