• Time
  • Show
Clear All

um its a lot like a cb?

97 geo metro sedan.. ill pm you some pics if you want to laugh
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
      um its a lot like a cb?

97 geo metro sedan.. ill pm you some pics if you want to laugh

Why can't it be an older prizm GSI..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

haha ... i love metros honestly i had 94 3cylinder hatch... was fun car!! but yeah this one is um.. not so pretty but hey its gonna be fun ride i think.. and will get me where i wanna go .. i think?

also dun dun dun

Your gas mileage is 13.3 miles per US gallon and your fuel cost is $0.25 / mile. You like burning fuel, don't you?

Accord. i am a disiapoint
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Never had one but an old friend of mine has one awhile ago.
          It was good on gas for sure!

I'm sure it will take you everywhere even to here.

Make sure it has enough power!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post

Never had one but an old friend of mine has one awhile ago.
            It was good on gas for sure!

I'm sure it will take you everywhere even to here.

Make sure it has enough power!!
            haha. it has the 1.3 4cylinder with 70hp so im sure it has enough to get me where i want... wont be getting there fast but should i read the story of the turtle and the rabbet ?

i will probaly be getting 39mpg not as good as the 3cylinder hatchs.. thoses are capable of 50 +
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
              haha. it has the 1.3 4cylinder with 70hp so im sure it has enough to get me where i want... wont be getting there fast but should i read the story of the turtle and the rabbet ?

i will probaly be getting 39mpg not as good as the 3cylinder hatchs.. thoses are capable of 50 +
              Damn! Now that is what I call The Fast and the Furious.

39mpg is better than the cb though so I'm sure you'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                Damn! Now that is what I call The Fast and the Furious.

39mpg is better than the cb though so I'm sure you'll be happy.

and yeah i should be pretty happy (anything pwns my bike in winter haha)
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

got my new car last week and got her running the other day!

and changed the old plugs on the cb today.... damnnnn they were worn down so much the gap was .65 o_O... no wonder its been chuggin and spitting and sputtering like a 3 legged dog with a bad tooth
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

an update on my other car.. lol painted the rims on it.. and leaned them up on the cb to see how they would look on it for lulz... note the tires get replaced tomarrow lol and they go on the white car :P

Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

I think those wheels would look good on your cb.
                      They're 4x100 huh?

Comment

nope there 4x114... they would look good on the cb but there going on my metro ... cb should be all mine next year though... not sure what im going to do with her though! she needs the engine rebuilt and a cat to pass smog im sure... and needs body work plus all new suspension! so not sure if im going to keep her around as a back up car or sell her or decide to fix her up... only time will tell!
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

you're talking about the cb right?

Comment

as the car i made sound like poopie? yes ... no offence to any cb members mines been great! done alot of miles too... but there getting to her now

did you see my new cars thread kou?
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

New thread? hmmm....Let me look:
                              "Threads Started By: Dark_Accord"

Comment

well im pretty sure the accord definitly needs an engine rebuild by the fact my automatic 1.3l geo metro goes up the willow springs grade better then the accord O.o
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X