Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big deal! Its CALIFORNIA

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

30f = freaking cold to cali people
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

got a new Plus start 525CCA battery today.. and some battery posts...my old one would die...then 2 seconds later work again and sometimes now...push starting was getting old lol...then today
        i was driving down the aly...notice my tach was at 0... was like WAT then it went 0 to 3k 0 to 3k then 0 to 1k 0 to 1k 0 to 1k 0 to 1k 0 to 1k which made me confused..anywho i got out of car walked down aly and heard a werid
        eeeeee sound was like WTF is that... walked back and it was the horn... O.o the seat belt motors were moving VERY slowly back and forth and window motors were barely working all the lights were dimmed down to nothing... got it home while driving the battery light was on , oil light was flickering and about 40 relays were clicking...

poped my geos battery in it everything was soild alternator was putting out a beautful 14volts so was like ok... i then tested the old duralast POS battery... was bounceing between 4volts and 17!!! volts :| WTF!!!!!! ... it was also blistering hot!!! ... im sure i will here on the news tomorrow

" battery explodes at kmart! "

anywho spent $50 on a new battery now the car works... and seems to run better

bad news is changing a battery in freezeing cold ice storm got me sick
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

hahaha..... I just have the same problem yesterday on the AE86.
          I started it up and took it to get some gass before I mix the fuel stabilizer in.

Start fine but when I go it feel like no power.
          Got gas and almost didn't start.. Turn on headlights and slowly pop up

Got home. Poped up the hood. Removed negative and car die right away.
          Right there I new the alternator was no good.
          Damn! Lucky that it make
          I'll worry that when spring/summer come.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

how werid we both have similar problems on same day!!

and today i did my diy grille since im stuck in bed sick with nothing else to do!!! it looks ok imo needs new paint but i want a whole new grille to work with next year! ... pics will come when i feel good enough to put it back on the car
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

cb has been rather failing today lol... well went out to unplug the 02 sensor to see if that helped any with bad gas millage ...ended up ripping out the wires which blew the ECU fuse... replaced the fuse unpluged ripped harness.. then realized it was missing a vacuum hose so got that capped... then it overheated tonight in cold as shit weather WTF...then got a flat tire =/ ...this car. it causes me rage lol... <3 my pos geo
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

more failz!!! lol used 4 quarts of oil in 2week (wtf) um ran out of gas twice and clutch has been slippy... and today reverse started going out (typical honda gearboxs >< )
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Didn't you said you had the clutch replaced already?

Comment

nope my civic i did maybe your thinking of that? oh well car still alive! so thats good
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

sup GEE

H22A Vigor
                      SR20 Accord

Comment

Originally posted by A18A View Post
                        sup GEE
                        MATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! <3
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

i crashed the accord in to a dumpster LIKE A BOSS!

Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

daylight

tharifixedit

lol lonely amber

ambers dead twin sister

random

GEEEEEOOOOOO

Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                                shes not my beauty queen shes my trusty rusty ... i am looking for a sedan to fix up nice! was supposed to just buy the geo and be happy with good gas millege but the damn honda bug bit me and i want a car worthy of the H22
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X