Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Sounds good. Is the sedan auto or manual?
    stick, im not buying another auto lol thats why im selling the geo
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Wow bro, nice find on clist. Wish I was that lucky haha. Hope she turns out to be a pretty sweet car. Post of some pics when you get it.
      PSN
      Vash744

MRT 1992 EX Coupe "The Jerk"
      2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Hatchback
      2008 Honda Fit Sport (Totaled out - Death by fallen tree)
      1993 CB7 Sedan LX (Totaled out)
      1991 CB7 Sedan EX (Dead and Junked)

Comment

Originally posted by Vash744 View Post
        Wow bro, nice find on clist. Wish I was that lucky haha. Hope she turns out to be a pretty sweet car. Post of some pics when you get it.
        yep there will be a new MRT as soon as i get it im really glad i found that car

few updates on this car, i got her back together and shes running better then ever i almost keep getting speeding tickets too! even took it on 120mile round trip and its running great oil is still clean and hasnt burned any also! going to do a coolant flush on her soon, and see if i can get it to pass smog
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

pics or ban!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

haha gotta wait! your get pics when i get it hahaha
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

she passed smog needed a new intake manifold as the old one was so damn gummed up on the egr!
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

only took what 2 years? but she has rims now!

Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

been awhile... new exhuast installed today! and put stock suspension back on rear as it was bottoming out to much.
                  new exhuast (Didnt use downpipe)

random pic of mufflers
                  Fart can, Camry , Accord

old exhuast next to new

doing work

need to get this welded on the fart cans piping was to small for the huge cat back haha

randomness

Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

92-93 sedan conversion??? Looking good man.
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

it needs to be cleaned very badly lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764
                        Thats what I been telling him

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          92-93 sedan conversion??? Looking good man.

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                          yes it does! but sand storms happen every 40 seconds and i park in a desert felid
                          Originally posted by kouzie View Post
                          Thats what I been telling him
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

can u say rear disk brakes?

Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Allrighty guys some updates!

new front sturts made the car look lame as shit...

so not only was annoyed by that stance the rear brakes were draging and a wheel bearing was going bad... so then i installed a 94 accord EX rear sub frame... has better bushings then my 300k mile parts , like new sturts, rear disks, larger sway bar! win win win!

after pics

as you can see teh car sits more level... looks better, and has sexy rear disks brakes a working ebrake too!.... car handles sooo much better as well and locks all 4 tires!
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

rear disc ftw!

Comment

Working...
                                X