Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
    rear disc ftw!
    i agree! a few months ago i thought this car was ready for the junkyard...a little tlc and i want to take it another 200k miles then drop a new motor in it!!
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Looking good man, I always wanted to do the rear disk conversion(off my parts car) on my old CB7 but never got around to it.

I see you got OEM bumper lights too.
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        Looking good man, I always wanted to do the rear disk conversion(off my parts car) on my old CB7 but never got around to it.

I see you got OEM bumper lights too.
        I love the rear disks!, and there from 94! they look oem and only took a little bit of modding to fit!
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
          i agree! a few months ago i thought this car was ready for the junkyard...a little tlc and i want to take it another 200k miles then drop a new motor in it!!
          Yup! They just keep running!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Yup! They just keep running!
            they sure do i love this ugly pos

someone hit the drivers side the other day dented the fender and the door wouldnt open... fixed it though! its missing the trim piece on the fender now though ill get one soon
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
              they sure do i love this ugly pos

someone hit the drivers side the other day dented the fender and the door wouldnt open... fixed it though! its missing the trim piece on the fender now though ill get one soon
              who say its ugly?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

who say its ugly?
                well its not pretty , clear coat peal and rust FTL! though its not ricer ugly i got a NEW qp for it though! will fix later this summer
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...07#post2809507

now i just need to find the time to put the Legend lip on the front, CD5 rear lip, Rear side markers, and some other shit i cant think of...

also i put a CD5 drivers sun visor in it with a vanity mirror and a CD5 rear view mirror (nicer shape and its black instead of brown)

edit: also need to put my CD5 sideskirts on as soon as i find out how to mount them any pointers would be appreciated!
                  Last edited by Dark_Accord; 05-20-2011, 11:08 PM.
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Well i got 1 cd5 side skirt on and the rear lip, but i didnt have ether of my craftman drills battery's charged so they both went dead and i could mount the other side skirt or legend lip.. i had to use my old ghetto rigged ryobe just to finish the rear lip

anywho for those who like pics.

i <3 them
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

me like!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                        well its not pretty , clear coat peal and rust FTL! though its not ricer ugly i got a NEW qp for it though! will fix later this summer
                        It's all good Blake. As long as it runs, you can worry about appearance later. That's what I did anyway. Then I finally got mine painted and became rust free.
                        Rear lip looks good

Click picture to see my mrt
                        Instagram: sikz6

Comment

me like!!!
                          me too!!
                          Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                          It's all good Blake. As long as it runs, you can worry about appearance later. That's what I did anyway. Then I finally got mine painted and became rust free.
                          Rear lip looks good
                          haha yep running is the most important part... its not runing so fantastic though right now clutch slips like crazy just going up the slightest incline... hell even trying to bump the cruise control from 60 to 65
                          i got a used exedy stage 1 organic and fidenza light weight flywheel ready for it though! just need to get it towed to a friends house (my jack broke haha)
                          and yeah i loveee the rear lip and CD5 skirts
                          i put the passenger side one on today
                          havent put the legend one on yet.. i managed to lose a $5 drill bit in the sand ><
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                            me too!!

haha yep running is the most important part... its not runing so fantastic though right now clutch slips like crazy just going up the slightest incline... hell even trying to bump the cruise control from 60 to 65
                            i got a used exedy stage 1 organic and fidenza light weight flywheel ready for it though! just need to get it towed to a friends house (my jack broke haha)
                            and yeah i loveee the rear lip and CD5 skirts
                            i put the passenger side one on today
                            havent put the legend one on yet.. i managed to lose a $5 drill bit in the sand ><
                            That should be a nice upgrade with the exedy clutch and fidanza flywheel.
                            Lol oops. A broken jack wont do much good. Why not just ask your friend to borrow a Jack instead of towing it over there?

Click picture to see my mrt
                            Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                              That should be a nice upgrade with the exedy clutch and fidanza flywheel.
                              Lol oops. A broken jack wont do much good. Why not just ask your friend to borrow a Jack instead of towing it over there?
                              he lives 70 miles away...up a big hill haha the cb wont make it up that and he offerd to help me out (which ive ended up needing every clutch job haha i can never get the damn trans to line up!) i got AAA so they will tow the car up there for free
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

well today going up to tehachapi on the 58(pretty good grade) the clutch was giving out! going 40mph, at 4.5k rpm
                                it made it there and back though!!!
                                so i took it for one last drive
                                http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...failclutch.mp4

now i need to go fix it
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X