• Show
Clear All

• Quashish
    replied
    You make it work

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Thanks man! I've wondered the same thing, but I really like the contrast of the black against the Seattle Silver.

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    Oh my god. That is SICK!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how it would look color matched. Absolutley awesome. Keep up the good work!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Updates:
    This happened after the first day.

Polished the strut bar.

Polished the wheels.

And washed the car.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Thanks gents! Glad to see other people like it.

I'm usually around the stadium but we all hang out close to the university area.

Leave a comment:

• 91H22ACB7
    replied
    Where do you guys usually kick it?

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    I like what I see here! Good stuff right here

Leave a comment:

• ferenza
    replied
    The hood scoop looks dam good on your cb.
    Its a definite win.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Yeah, you definitely need to come out here one weekend.

Pics:

Received some free header wrap so I went ahead and threw it on.

Here's a picture of my re-fitment of the hood. The first time around was a bit crooked and didn't look far enough back. And yes, the car is dirty. Went ahead and bought some aluminum polish today so I'll probably polish the wheels and the strut bar this weekend after a wash (if the rain decides to stay away).

Leave a comment:

• 91H22ACB7
    replied
    I think I like it. One of these days I need to get together with you Tampa people :P

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    You're either going to love it or hate it. There's still a bit of tweaking I want to do with it and it's a bit off center so I have to cut more, but that's basically it. I love how it makes the car look more aggressive.

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 02:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Mounts came in. Out with the old, in with the new.

Installed the grille too.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 10:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Thanks for the props gents.

So, do we all remember when I test fit the R33 grille? Well after contemplating it for a month or two I decided to go ahead and buy it. I'll be trimming to fit and painting tomorrow. I think it will look really nice with the impending hood scoop. My ESP motor mounts should arrive tomorrow as well so I'll try to get those installed! Once I receive my hubs (thanks New_Beginnings) and my brake lines (which seem to be on back-order but I bought them for a hell of a deal) I'll proceed with the installation of my brake upgrade. Lots of new toys coming together. If I ever stop spending money on look-good parts and shit that needs to be replaced, I'll probably start buying the last few things I need to wrap up my 5 speed swap.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 10:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• moes92CB7
    replied
    Looking good bro!!

Leave a comment:

• 90ACCORDLXGUY
    replied
    Nice pick up! Can't wait to see how that hood scoop looks on an Accord. Seen it many times on S-chassis and SCs. Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X