Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike1357
    replied
    Just make sure you use the largest washers you can to spread out the load. It works, but I feel like it could be better.

Leave a comment:

• Quashish
    replied
    oh yeah, that really sucks about the lip

Edit: btw i totally copied you and added a tow strap. I wanted to add one somehow to the frame but since you did your way and it worked i was like mmk. And i did it. Mines off center to the passenger side though, because i have my front plate.
    Last edited by Quashish; 12-31-2013, 03:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    If I like the look I'll probably just rivet it on like all the other 240 owners. I might get it molded in whenever I paint the car, but as rough as the hood and lip is right now I'm not above just drilling holes and pop-riveting it on there.

Leave a comment:

• Quashish
    replied
    So if you like the look then you'll like, chop the hood and stuff or?

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    We should all do something for New Years. The pics from winterfest came out great! You've been getting a lot of attention from them too!

Well, little update. Put the final coats of paint on the calipers. It takes about a week for them to cure so hopefully all the other parts will be in by then. Got my rotors and pads as well. Went ahead and invested in something I wanted to try as well. Bought a URAS universal hood vent that you see on 240's all the time. Curious to see how it looks on the CB. If I end up not liking it I'll probably throw it on the truck.

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 10:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Very nice! Audio setup looks nice. Ill have to check out how it sounds when I get back.

P.S. I am STILL in love with those pics of Suki and Sasha from Winterfest. Friggin' sex!

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Thanks Kev! Lots of little goodies. Paint will tie it all together.

Well, now there's some junk in the trunk.

And obligatory candid photo.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 01:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
    OHMYGAWD! The headliner is sick!!!!! I have to replace mine, Hell I would want you to wrap it in something unique now

The calipers look sweet too, I think some white HONDA logos printed on the side would make them look even more aggressive!
    Headliner is SIIIIIIICK!! One of my favorite parts about this car now. Love the progress Mike. Lots of new goodies in store for this baby I see.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    It was about 8 gold 10mm bolts holding the sunroof in. Moved the drain hoses, popped the electrical connector out, dropped down the roof and angle it out thru the rear passenger door. Took maybe twenty minutes tops.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    How did you remove the sunroof, I tried and it wouldnt budge. I wanted to remove the sun cover.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Received this setup and an NRG steering wheel in trade for my all clear tails. Glad to have those things gone and I kinda like the tow hook. The steering wheel will probably go in my boosted truck.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 10:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Thanks. I took the headliner and the sunroof out myself but I had a professional do the gluing. I'm just not experienced enough with that to confidently do it myself with the quality that I wanted. I'm probably going to have the same guy that glued the headliner re-wrap my door panels with a different fabric that I found.

The picture of the brakes is only after the first two coats; I am going to let it cure then scuff it and spray it again. I'm thinking about black high temp Nissin (the brake manufacturer) stickers. They make brakes for motorcycles so it's not that hard to find stickers of the right size.

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    OHMYGAWD! The headliner is sick!!!!! I have to replace mine, Hell I would want you to wrap it in something unique now

The calipers look sweet too, I think some white HONDA logos printed on the side would make them look even more aggressive!

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Thanks man.
    Some updates. Attended ILDS Winterfest this past weekend. Ordered my Prelude rotors and started to paint the calipers as well.

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 10:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• new_beginnings
    replied
    Awesome-ness right here.

Sorry lip cracked tho.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X