Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midnightpearl91
    replied
    Gotta be honest man, I've been waiting for someone to build a cb in this style. Really like the hood vent and the rear spoiler, looks very aggressive and flows well. IMO, reminds me of the way it might be built in JDM land. Good job-can't wait to watch the progression.

If you were to go with a solid color, what do you think you would pick?

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Not bad at all. Looking good bro

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Found some almost new rear rotors at the junkyard and since I was still running blanks I figured I'd grab them. Threw a little black caliper paint on them so the hats don't rust and put them on. Not bad for $10.

Also grabbed these from some trash headlights at work that were destined for the scrap pile anyways. I'll see what I can do with them.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    It's all in the works man.

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied
    i think some rivet on flares would look good with everything else you got goin' on here...

then some wider wheels and/or spacers.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Looking hella hard homie So nice

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Updates. Had some SE panels that I pulled from the JY upholstered (although I'm probably going to have to have them redone). Also installed my most anticipated mod of the season; a Rocket Bunny S13 spoiler.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Originally posted by 91H22ACB7 View Post
    I wish mine wasnt so ugly, but id be down for a mini meet.
    We all had to start somewhere. All you need is some time and dedication. I mean, I still have a dented door from 5 years ago.
    Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
    I really like this car. It looks like the perfect daily/ fun project.
    Thanks, that's pretty much what it is. Still my good old reliable daily driver.

Leave a comment:

• JDMchristian991
    replied
    I really like this car. It looks like the perfect daily/ fun project.

Leave a comment:

• 91H22ACB7
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    Well, I'm planning on buying and installing a spoiler that I know for sure nobody else is rocking. I changed the location of my tow strap for better/safer towing and decided to start rocking my Japanese plate that I've been holding on to for a while.

Right now 2 guys in the crew have their CB's down so probably after their cars are back up we should have a mini Accord meet.
    I wish mine wasnt so ugly, but id be down for a mini meet.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Thanks for the compliments gents.

Supposedly these wheels are fairly rare, even in Japan.

Here's another picture!

Leave a comment:

• DCB7
    replied
    Like the wheels. And the kit flows nice

Leave a comment:

• Grahf
    replied
    Oh my... This is one hella of an accord.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Well, I'm planning on buying and installing a spoiler that I know for sure nobody else is rocking. I changed the location of my tow strap for better/safer towing and decided to start rocking my Japanese plate that I've been holding on to for a while.

Right now 2 guys in the crew have their CB's down so probably after their cars are back up we should have a mini Accord meet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X