Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Some new pic's I am removing my projector one piece headlights, and putting a set of JDM one piece headlights in, currently taking them apart and giving them good cleaning and reseal.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So this is how my weekend went replaced both rear wheel cylinders, rear brake lines, and driver side caliper, and bleed all lines to find out master cylinder is shot, oh well next weekends project , here are some pic's of my process...

....I know some people on the forum have switched there rear drums to disc brakes, I have an ex-r that has rear disc's, just wondering if anyone has opinions on it (better braking,etc)...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Painted valve cover....

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
    Soooo sick! I have always contemplated on one. It looks beyond sick on your whip!!
    There alright, I have an issue with mine lifting when driving, it's latched but it still moves up and down, I might end up putting hood pins in it, which i'm not pleased with having to do

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    Soooo sick! I have always contemplated on one. It looks beyond sick on your whip!!

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Here's a recent pic enjoy

And yes thats a carbon oem hood

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
    Been awhile since been on last, hmm where to start, got new sound system in the car, and motor died, but dropped in another f22 with 208,000km on it so everythin is peachy
    Ya, sure has been a while :S Seems you like facebook too much :P

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Been awhile since been on last, hmm where to start, got new sound system in the car, and motor died, but dropped in another f22 with 208,000km on it so everythin is peachy

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Hope ya diggin that sub box. Its a good box with a little cosmetic wear.
    Do you have an amp and subs yet?

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Here's my new steering wheel, love it not into the center piece, because im not a beginner driver but oh well, all I need is to hook up my horn

Nice! I'm dying to get a aftermarket wheel. I feel like mine is huge!

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Here's my new steering wheel, love it not into the center piece, because im not a beginner driver but oh well, all I need is to hook up my horn

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So recently purchased sume ebay stuff, yes i kno i kno ebay stuff, but i order some green toggle switchs to go with my green underglow, a aftermarket steering wheel, and an engine bay dress up kit as in flush looking bolts, hope to see it all in a couple days or at least 2 weeks...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Some recent pic's of the CB, currently snowing where I live and it's a hard time to keep errr clean

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    How's the shape of this? Is it a LX?
    Ex-R, Not bad needs sume minor work, soon gonna be my DD....

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied

And a here's a sneak peak of my new to me 92 coupe

How's the shape of this? Is it a LX?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X