X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    I have todo the same thing, please let me know any issues you ran into and any tips you may have!
    Lol well if you feel your up to it I could come up whenever you wanna do, I also have extra clips and the passenger side chrome trim, I believe thats the one thats fked on urs? but i will have pic's up of what I did tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
    Took on a major/scary project today, removed the top chrome trim around the doors and replaced with a newer one, will post pic's tomorrow...
    I have todo the same thing, please let me know any issues you ran into and any tips you may have!

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    Yeah well i'm 21, being a young driver insurance is always more, plus that's what i'm paying without any fines or accidents. I have a defensive driving course also, and I only have basic's on the car no fire or thief,,,
    That's not bad. When I was 23 and living in Ontario with a clean record, I was paying $208/mo for basic $1 mil liability.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Took on a major/scary project today, removed the top chrome trim around the doors and replaced with a newer one, will post pic's tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    ya, I asked if they would give me the sunroof and they said someone was coming today to take the car. I thought it was you who was taking it.
    Well, it seriously wasn't worth anymore than what i offered, plus having to tow it home, i was going to try make money on some of the parts to at least break even, but watever hope some has luck with it....

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    No I gave up on it, offered him 100 bucks wouldn't accept it, so told him good luck....
    ya, I asked if they would give me the sunroof and they said someone was coming today to take the car. I thought it was you who was taking it.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    58 bucks?

I'm paying $34 here.

I bet those speakers just pound hooked up to an amp.
    Yeah well i'm 21, being a young driver insurance is always more, plus that's what i'm paying without any fines or accidents. I have a defensive driving course also, and I only have basic's on the car no fire or thief,,,

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    You still taking that pompquet car? how much did they want for that pos?
    No I gave up on it, offered him 100 bucks wouldn't accept it, so told him good luck....

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    yeah the kenwoods really pound I got them hooked up to my alpine amp also, but yeah those alpines where 85 or 90 watts peak, on another good note when with a new insurance only paying 58 a month woot more money for cb7...
    58 bucks?

I'm paying $34 here.

I bet those speakers just pound hooked up to an amp.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    You still taking that pompquet car? how much did they want for that pos?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    yeah the kenwoods really pound I got them hooked up to my alpine amp also, but yeah those alpines where 85 or 90 watts peak, on another good note when with a new insurance only paying 58 a month woot more money for cb7...

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    Those Kenwood's will sound nice. I've got some JL Audio 6x9s in my rear and holy crap do they pound. I get people asking me if I have a 10" sub in the back. Nope, just my 6x9s with 6.5" JL's in the doors.

Those Alpines look pretty....crusty lol.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    lol at the old ones. Its funny when you're putting 200-300W speakers in the back and you look at the old ones which say 15W on them.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    pic's of my new kenwood 6x9's....

and these are what they replaced sume old school alpines thats have kicked the bucket...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So how's work going for ya? Is it a flatbed truck or
    cargo truck ya un-loading everyday?
    Both

Leave a comment:

Working...
X