No announcement yet.

LadyG : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you seem to always have good parts! Can't wait to see them on your car.
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

FF2's installed today!
      For now it is set at a daily drive height.
      I'll be slamming it for shows and shoots, but basically, this is how it will ride erryday.

Old ride height

Front wheel gap

I am very satisfied with the ride quality, its only about 10-15% stiffer than the H&R's were- and they rode like stock.

There is more to come soon!
      Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

lookin good. but wheres the lip?

Comment

I need to drive my car for a while at "show height" (slammed as fuhhh) without the lip, so I can learn to drive at that height without ripping my lip off.

I only had time for install today, so I didn't get to see how low I can go. Looking forward to that!!

Comment

Looks good. I loved my f&f's when I had them.
            2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
            2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
            CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
            GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Holy wow!!

Sooooooooo jelly!!
              Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
              Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                I need to drive my car for a while at "show height" (slammed as fuhhh) without the lip, so I can learn to drive at that height without ripping my lip off.

I only had time for install today, so I didn't get to see how low I can go. Looking forward to that!!
                lol. nice. everyone around me is getting these full coilover set ups. lol. making me jelly. haha.

Comment

I am excited about adjustability.
                  I don't wanna be lows on the daily. I have too much else going on with kids in the car to drive like a ninja.

So lows are for shows.
                  But I would have to drive it there dumped, (like if we go to IA) and I really need to practice.

Comment

Nice progress lately! This is a pretty sweet car and that front end is gonna look amazing with that lip

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

Its almost install all these new parts time!

My BF (91B20ed) is swapping in his JDM H22 today, and the proceeds from the sale of the B20 (that came out) is going towards new rims for my girl!

Comment

Meh Show wheels to be ordered 4/1!!
                        He sold the B20

Comment

AAAaaaaaaaand...
                          Shit happens.

So I'm driving in the pouring rain, and I ran over something...I guess it hit directly in the oilpan.
                          I'm still 3" clearance to pan, even with the practice lows...I thought I hit the cross-member. (which it does mostly)

F* no. I put TWO holes in meh oil pan.

But that is NOT all.
                          I might have blown the motor because of that. Or the timing belt snapped... IDK until the oil pan is off.

THAT IS NOT ALL.

They guy who was supposed to buy the B20, (and put down a non-refundable deposit on it) completely flaked. No response. We kept his deposit- but we NEED to sell that engine. There are four different engines in the garage right now...its a little crowded.

So the cliffs: No wheels for meh, possible new engine because I failed at noob-lows driving.

Comment

Hopefully you did not freeze the motor or break the timing belt. Neither are good. Sorry to hear that. I know at least up here in the PNW, you can get a motor on CL or at a JY for $300-$500, still sucks though.

When you get it running again, fabricate a nice metal plate to protect that oil pan!!!
                            "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

No metal in the oil pan, no heat damage to the bottom end.
                              Timing belt definately broke, but I was going maybe 15-20mph when it happened, there is a good chance my head survived.
                              If not, I buy a head off a "newer" or "better" engine.

I will be able to get a lot done though. We have EGR block off and Vacc elimination...and I have a nasty, 19yr old, never been touched with a rag, engine bay.

Which I find particularly ironic because of the side job my BF has, shaving/tucking bays.
                              He thinks I have issues.

But, so far so good. Hopefully the crank turns over easily tomorrow; and with a look at the oil pump, a new oil pan, and a new timing belt, she will start.

Oh, please start.....

Comment

Damn your luck. You'll have her up and rolling in no time!
                                "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Working...
                                X