Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
    Carlos- actually its made for the Cb9.
    and I am thinking of NOT having fogs- that would be an awful lot going on in the front.
    IDk, well see.
    CB9?!?!
    FML i have a cb9 bumper on my car

well i think it would look great with fogs on a 90-91 bumper cause the fogs are the same size as the holes on the lip

BUT if you r gonna fit it into a 92-93 maybe itwill look great anyways
    My MRT

Comment

Over the last three pages I have said this at least three times- so this is the last time I will explain it.

This lip was originally an aftermarket option for the CB9. It DOES NOT fit properly on a CB7 (any year) because the CB9 had a bigger bumper- and therefore a bigger bumper cover.

I'm sorry if this is bitchy; but I cannot stand it when people ask questions/make comments about things that have already been explained, more than once.

If you want to comment in this thread, you should READ IT.

Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Over the last three pages I have said this at least three times- so this is the last time I will explain it.

This lip was originally an aftermarket option for the CB9. It DOES NOT fit properly on a CB7 (any year) because the CB9 had a bigger bumper- and therefore a bigger bumper cover.

I'm sorry if this is bitchy; but I cannot stand it when people ask questions/make comments about things that have already been explained, more than once.

If you want to comment in this thread, you should READ IT.

no need for all that lol you explained something to me, i replied to it with my opinion gees
        My MRT

Comment

I don't think you "get it".
          Your opinion option is impossible without modification to the lip its-self. (Something I have been advised against, and have decided to accommodate rather that modify.)

You would know that, if you read the thread.

Comment

Lots of awesome going on in here, keep up the good work

Originally posted by Darkcloud
            Wimp go low or go home haha
            Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
            Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Nice progress, I know how you feel, I had my CB9 sitting for 3 months before when I was prepping for the swap and 2 when the tranny went out.
              2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
              2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
              CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
              GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

is right. I hope I am not down for 5 freaking months...and I won't be. Its not like there is a lot left to do- its just having the money to buy the parts to do it.

I decided to take some pics of the fitment issues of this LuckyStar on the 93 CB7 bumper.
                My bumper is not on tight, so my lines are off.

In this pic the fender is flush- but I have major front gap.

In this pic the front is flush- and I have protrusion into the wheel well.

And these are just because I love looking at her. <3

Last edited by LadyG; 05-30-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I can't wait to see you running again!!!!!
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

^ Me either!!!

Flex and exhaust pipe should be here Thurs!
                    Scheduling the tuner as we speak.
                    I know my LX ecu will probably let me start it- but I don't think it will run that way for more than a sec or two.
                    It will be a street tune, which I look forward to. I'll get to get on the highway and beat on her like a cheatin wife. :P

Comment

^ Me either!!!

Flex and exhaust pipe should be here Thurs!
                      Scheduling the tuner as we speak.
                      I know my LX ecu will probably let me start it- but I don't think it will run that way for more than a sec or two.
                      It will be a street tune, which I look forward to. I'll get to get on the highway and beat on her like a cheatin wife. :P
                      Loving the front lip even if there is a little protrusion. Don't see that lip too often. Hope you get it on the highway soon. Good luck!

Comment

Mabe try a heat gun and get it to mold to the bumper better? Idk but I understand your frustration....
                        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Shameless Plug Alert!

91b20ed (my BF) has opened a shop here in Jax.
                          Bay shaving, wire/brake tucking, roll cages and engine swaps.

Also, manifold repair, shock tower extensions, basically anything you need welded!

Here's a link to his Co's FB page:
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/ODB-W...23852164324357

Link to the CB7t thread of his work:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=184922

He takes cars from out of state, in state, in nearly any state.

Comment

Ahhhh....

This was the biggest obstacle to my running again. The BF seems to think he'll have it running by Sat.
                            Its getting towed to his shop so it can go on the lift, and he thinks he can get it finito in a few hours.

My only concern is tuning at this point.
                            I want to drive the street tune, because (I love you babe) my old man drives like he's 80. He doesn't like my down-shift-and-go-faster turning style. hahaha!

I know Ive been pointlessly updating this for months now, but imagine how frustrated I am!!

The end is in sight!
                            Last edited by LadyG; 07-05-2012, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Monica cb looks great I remember what it looked like on our first photo shoot. Awesome to your bf opened a shop. I am wanting to get work done but won't be til I get back to Florida. I know the feeling on builds going slow. I haven't worked on my accord in over a year and it will be another 2-3 years before I get to touch it again. Too much to ship up here. Keeping my eye on your progress stay motivated
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Nice progress on your cb!

Comment

Working...
                                X