No announcement yet.

LadyG : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow this car has come along way monica, from the very well done paint job to the suspension all the way to your awesome paint of the intake and valve cover. your have put alot of time and effort into this thing and it was sad to hear when the cam gear snapped on your old motor. but finally glad to see the car running even if its on a b16 base map lol, its long over due for you to have her back on the road and im happy for ya and still cant wait to see the lip finally get mounted on correctly like you want.

Comment

Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Nice pics. I get the feeling like the background and your engine bay have a lot in common. Colors seem to mesh being as vibrant as they are. Glad to see everything up and running.

Comment

Thanks Guys!
          I owe 95% of my inspiration and encouragement to yall.
          <3
          I'll rock this cb7t decal until the wheels fall off.

There is a rumor going about that when I get some legit wheels (ie. the ones I was gonna get before my failure) there could be a magazine feature in my future!

Much love guys.

Comment

I like where you took the new pictures! that really matches the colors of your valve cover and intake tube You give me inspiration to do my own kind of painting in my engine bay.
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Magazine already? Sweet. Keep us posted!

Comment

Jess- Thank you! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. <3

Just think about an overall look before you start, and follow a very good piece of advice from Coco Chanel; "Always take off one thing, before you leave the house."
                I needed that reminder a few times in this process! Too little can always be added to!

Mike- Evidently, I know people who say nice things about me/my girl to other people who put cars forward for those things.
                But, that can't really happen until she's done. So we'll see what those other people say about it then.

Comment

So much easier for girls to get their cars in magazines :P

I dont mind those wheels all with your car. Wheels are a big feature to magazines though so makes sense... Your car still looks great. Really interested in seeing that front lip installed, aka more motivation for you!

Thirsty power steering +1 !
                  Nice green power steering bracket...
                  Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 09-07-2012, 06:46 PM.
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Bay Shots, Go!!

Comment

pure sex !!!!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Those are fat spark plug wires. Looked on your front page didn't say what kind

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Every time I look at the engine bay I realize something new. I guess I never saw that you had a fuel rail before, nor did I notice those green spark plug wires. I'd imagine those were a hard find. Either way, it's always fun to look at your engine bay.

Comment

The ones on it are Honda OEM, so I didn't list them. I painted the plug wires myself. The only ones that are made in green are a neon color - and expensive.

I DO want the purple radiator hoses, the company that makes those green plug wires also makes colored hoses.

The approval yall give me, motivates me SO much!!!
                            I love my car, and having a "nice" car too- but I get very little love at shows.
                            I do this for two reasons, 1. I like it 2. You
                            and fuck the haters.
                            wut.

Its gonna be a while, before she's done- I have a bumper to find, and wheels to buy... neither of which I will have cash for soon.

PS. I am typing this on pirated wifi from the church down the street from mi casa, MY internet should be back monday, and I'll be around again.

Comment

oh i have sumitomo wires too look fatter in the pictures i guess.

but yah a lot of work went into this car and it shows. from small details to the swap done right sis!

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Absolutely love the engine bay. Attention to detail is immaculate.

Comment

Working...
                                X