• Show
Clear All

OMG i love those rims man.

Comment

rims one word:
      SEX

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance

Oh also, I'm planning on installing some OEM Acura Vigor Rear Compartment Reading Lights (or C-Pillar Courtesy Lights, whatever they're called) so imma hit up the yard and pick up some spare rear c-pillar panels and start modding them

I bought a replica G-Square grille from ap716, so I'm planning on putting that mesh and bolting this Junction Produce badge onto it instead of the accord badge using maury's DIY on bolting up emblems

heres a mock-up:

can't wait to get started on it! too many projects lined up, i need to focus! got midterms >_o'

Wow! That emblem will be the first I've seen on the cb lol. Your vip theme is working out and tastefully done.

The vigor c pillar lights are awesome! They really bright up my whole rear with the led lights.

Keep up the progress and post pictures as you do.

Comment

thanks for the comments on the rims all! haha appreciate it! I'm pretty excited that my car's gotten almost 3k views now theres so much more traction with a wider tire, its great

Thanks Maury tryin' to up my game since that one page of nothingness haha, its getting there! F&Fs probably next year. you have the c-pillar lights installed?? whaaa, what'd you wire it to? I'm unsure what to do. can you snap some pics of where you positioned them in the panels for me?

Some more pictures I took, and my trademark profile pic:

^I found a Mercedes to park next to at school so i did.

^gotta have that crooked bumper >_o'

Last edited by P5ylance; 09-27-2010, 11:29 PM.
          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Wow. Those wheels... They look phenomenal on your car!
            Like Maury said, your VIP theme is really coming together quite well.

I can't wait to see everything else installed!
            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

haha thanks joshy, yeah the wheels look and feel amazing in person! Now i just gotta learn how to tuck a little hehe

I forgot to mention, I'm also planning on making some eyelids for lily, but instead of slim piece that goes over the top, I bought a set of CLEAR headlight covers and then i'll PAINT the eyelid inside, so that:

1) retain the original functionality of the headlight covers to protect my headlights

2) protect the eyelid paint from chipping, since it will be painted inside

3) keep the surface flush, since the eyelid won't be just a small sliver of material on top of the headlights.

i recently came across this photo online, and i'm thinking of making a pretty aggressive eyelid for Lily, I like how this person's eyelids cuts the lights and give it a really mean scowl

http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/bmw-pa...m-eyelids.html
              Last edited by P5ylance; 09-28-2010, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Man, Love what im seeing so far... really nice interior.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

FAR OUT~ mate where to begin.. firstly I loved going through your thread man, been through it countless times! i freeakin hate you for having a coupe man so envious, youve done sooo many nice mods, your cb is ultimate. ore no raivaru!!! that junction produce gear kicks arse as well... what dya mean cant afford wheels?? you grabbed a sweet set, JP stuffs are so pricey even in yen. if only we lived in the same country, dying for a photoshoot with ya.

Comment

@DJ Hizzle: thanks! I've been trying to get to work on it some more, but times just been so tight with my midterms finally starting up :\

@nicko: thanks, that means a lot to me! e~! anata no kuruma mo kakkoii da ne! omae no kuruma ha Lily ni nite iru. when i happened across your MRT, i was like "ohhh shitttt, VIP!!!!" haha so i'm really diggin' your ride too, its lookin' really clean!

hehe, I haven't even used the rope yet, i just look at it and know that it cost me an assload, and it was allll worth it lol! The rims thankfully i was able to find them for cheap, ended up being $580 after shipping, after wading through all the rims on ebay and almost losing hope, lol! tires were an additional $250 and mounting/balancing was $40. I bit the bullet with the rims and tires lol, but again, another purchase that was totally worth it

JP elite stuff (the ropes and the really classy stuff they make) at the JP Boutique is expensive lol, they also source their stuff out to some other variety shops out there that happen to have a car section, so those neckpads and the hip cushions and other fragrance things are available for about... $17 USD for the neckpads and ~$25 for the hip cushions. VIP items are readily available out there, EVEN IN SOME GROCERY STORES. lol!

mannn I would love to do a shoot with you! i haven't seen any other cb's doing VIP style other than you and that incredibly sick looking picture of that black VIP CB with the Galant.

Comment

no new updates on the car yet, except that I was able to find some Lexus yellow caps and this little plastic trim that covers the hood latch. not only that, but i have some more badges coming in soon, and some other goodies that I shall take pictures of when they arrive, haha

Super Scribblenauts came out!

Comment

Glad you got the parts safe and sound. That was quick!

If I could go back from the beginning, I wouldn't install the fogs. I think coupes look cleaner with less accessories. There are fewer breaks in the body lines, so extra items tend to make it look congested.

BUT! - with that said, I kinda need the fogs for the extra light output. Thanks to the RHD light output on the 1pc headlights.

I think white CBs look awesome with fog lights, though. So I say... install them!
                        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

For real, last I checked the parts were still in maryland, and that was like... last night? haha

haha alright, I'll keep them! I'll definitely be cutting that bumper, and when I have time, I really wanna try and make that DIY mercedes c-class style foglight, I want those halo ebay fogs bad

OEM and DIY. So happy, together! Thanks Josh!

Comment

mmmm.. feeling the vip

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I rarely ever compliment non-OEM Honda wheels, but those actually suit your car very well. Good choice!
                              Last edited by Nurega; 10-19-2010, 12:33 PM.
                              Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                              2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                              2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

@CB7_ACCORD: Feel it. FEEL IT. haha

@Nurega: Thanks! Yeah, I think it's because they still look like a stockish wheel, just bigger, haha they really do resemble my friend's AMG rims though, I'm in love with them. i think it'll look much better after i get my front/rear lips and side skirts painted, so that the amount of white is more proportional to the size of the wheels. IMO, that's the main issue with getting bigger wheels. the OEM alloys look great on our cars because the rim doesn't really stick out too far from the body line (between the actual painted body and the black side skirts and lip), so it "fits" into the wheel well.

... now if i slammed and tucked my wheels... the alternative solution to the proportion issue haha

Comment

Working...
                                X