No announcement yet.

acefighter028 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New stuff found at junkyard and from friends...

Can you tell what they are?....

....A 1986 Honda Prelude shift knob. Will have to get a new shift boot for the prelude knob to look right.

Some Acura Legend stalk boots. Thanks, Tippey764, for the DIY

Got the center cap from Tommi for my Lude wheel.

Had to do some touch up with model paint because i kinda scratched t "H" cleaning off the whatever it was that was on it. Still need the clock spring and the connector for the back.

I also got rid of that nasty discolored de-frost button and swapped it for a nice one.

Later!
    Last edited by acefighter028; 03-01-2011, 01:40 AM.

Comment

I like how you car is comming along matt!!! It sux that I have to leave soon, but I hope you, tommi, brian and the others keep this going I want to see it get big!!!!
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

yeh but i cant keep being coordinator. im stressed enough as it is. someone else take the reins.. no more me jumping thru hoops to get things to work..
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
          I like how you car is comming along matt!!! It sux that I have to leave soon, but I hope you, tommi, brian and the others keep this going I want to see it get big!!!!
          Thanks man. I know, we will miss you here but we will keep it going and i have more to recruit as well.

Originally posted by tommi View Post
          yeh but i cant keep being coordinator. im stressed enough as it is. someone else take the reins.. no more me jumping thru hoops to get things to work..
          I can help get stuff together. I can kinda take charge in KC until Happy is back. I will try to get everybody up to Wichita next time though.
          Last edited by acefighter028; 03-01-2011, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Looks good but i dont have the means of installing it at the moment...Because of the cluster of wires and safety gear and this and that

i decided to put on the OEM wheel till i get a new clockspring.

Also some pictures of the carbon fiber

Last edited by acefighter028; 03-12-2011, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Costom short shifter

Started with this

ended with this

not bad for being 17 eh?

as you can see from this picture below its a little croocked to the right. not a big deal right now. ill cut it a bit shorter and fix the angle when i get my new shift boot and shift knob

EDIT!
              Also. pictures of it all clean and stuff
              Last edited by acefighter028; 03-21-2011, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Coming along well mate. Loving the CF hood!

Comment

Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
                  Coming along well mate. Loving the CF hood!
                  Thank you! I took it off though untill i get it lowered on new wheels

Comment

Decided to keep it. So i shortened the shifter more and cleaned it up.

Next things on my list to do on the performance: Replace main seals, oil pan gasket and valve cover gasket. Do an overhead on the engine (adjust valve clearance). New cat and cat-back exhaust. replace clutch disc and timing belt while im in there to get the seals.

for exterior: fix rust and sand the entire car down. replace drivers door. new rear bumper. primer and prepare for paint

Interior: Radio block off. Broadway mirror. clock block off. new passenger door handle.

Got to find a temporary way to make the piston rings last for a lil longer since im not keeping the "F". In this car at least.
                    Last edited by acefighter028; 04-09-2011, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                      Decided to keep it. So i shortened the shifter more and cleaned it up.

Next things on my list to do on the performance: Replace main seals, oil pan gasket and valve cover gasket. Do an overhead on the engine (adjust valve clearance). New cat and cat-back exhaust. replace clutch disc and timing belt while im in there to get the seals.

for exterior: fix rust and sand the entire car down. replace drivers door. new rear bumper. primer and prepare for paint

Interior: Radio block off. Broadway mirror. clock block off. new passenger door handle.

Got to find a temporary way to make the piston rings last for a lil longer since im not keeping the "F". In this car at least.
                      So Tommi and I's convo helped you make a choice I am glad to hear that!!!
                      The CB7 Collector.
                      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

BA4 Steering wheel installed

well its in. took alot of work and help from my father but i think it turned out great except for the steering wheel still rubs on the column.

First off this is what i used to make the connectors for the harness. Same kind of plugs that are in the male end of the airbag harness

just got a bridge rectifier and cut it apart to get the plugs then soldered wire to them.

Notice the airbag light is off Just needed a 2 ohm resistor to trick the srs system. Didnt have a 2 ohm so we just took two 4 ohm resistors and hooked them up in a parallel circuit.

Finished product

Cruise control and horn still work to. I love how this wheel looks in the cb interior. glad i finally got this done.

GTFO srs system
                        Last edited by acefighter028; 05-14-2011, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Cruise control still functional?

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                            ...Cruise control and horn still work to...
                            Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            Cruise control still functional?
                            read

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by CBsevenTUNER View Post
                              read
                              ^win

Comment

What a piece. You should sell it and buy a Supra. Or a Starion.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X