acefighter028 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommi View Post
    how are the hours gonna be since you're still in school. u havent answered me that.
    I thought i replied to your text. They are paying $10 an hr and he said that i could work after school (3:30-7:00) and full time on the weekends. Im fine with that. not like i do anything else during the day.

Update: got the job
    Last edited by acefighter028; 08-05-2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
      I thought i replied to your text. They are paying $10 an hr and he said that i could work after school (3:30-7:00) and full time on the weekends. Im fine with that. not like i do anything else during the day.

Update: got the job
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
        Thank you

Here are a couple pics from the shop.

My cb up on a lift probobally for the first time since warranty ran out. Cool thing about having this job is free oil changes. Ive wanted this job for a long time. Sorry for the bad pics, all i had was my cell.
        Last edited by acefighter028; 09-13-2011, 01:17 AM.

Comment

I want to work at the freaking dealership

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
            I want to work at the freaking dealership
            Do it up, dude Im sure you can get hired if i did

Rain pic

***and my ricer pedals came in. There is a good reason they arent installed and that reason is because the gas pedal dont fit so i have to customize a bit.

Also added some Lucas Oil stabilizer. Im not a big fan of additives but it seems to work well stopping the oil burning and smoking.

Comment

Got my car alligned Saturday at Honda when we werent busy. All we could really adjust was the front toe angle because all the other bolts were seized and we were afraid we were going to bust them. Means im going to have fun when it comes time to modify my suspension.

Comment

Got my car alligned Saturday at Honda when we werent busy. All we could really adjust was the front toe angle because all the other bolts were seized and we were afraid we were going to bust them. Means im going to have fun when it comes time to modify my suspension.

Damn you need to go get bella and in put her in the shop lol. So you and I are the only KC group with fogs right now (Mike used to have them when he had his). She's looking good man.

I bought an extra set of springs I know I am not gonna use, I leave between you Brian and Bigz who wants them just let me know!!!
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Great progress bro. The fact is that when things got rough, you did not quit. Good looking cb7. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                    Damn you need to go get bella and in put her in the shop lol. So you and I are the only KC group with fogs right now (Mike used to have them when he had his). She's looking good man.

I bought an extra set of springs I know I am not gonna use, I leave between you Brian and Bigz who wants them just let me know!!!
                    Thanks alot, man. I could get bella up on the rack if you let me take it up there. Might be way to low though! lol. oh, and fogs are only for the cool people

Id love a set of springs. PM me what you want for them. I dont want to get banned for talking sales in my MR thread .

Originally posted by crazyl69 View Post
                    Great progress bro. The fact is that when things got rough, you did not quit. Good looking cb7. Keep up the good work.
                    Thanks man! im always back and forth on motivation but if i quit on my first project ill never finish one in the future.

Comment

Thanks alot, man. I could get bella up on the rack if you let me take it up there. Might be way to low though! lol. oh, and fogs are only for the cool people

Id love a set of springs. PM me what you want for them. I dont want to get banned for talking sales in my MR thread .

Thanks man! im always back and forth on motivation but if i quit on my first project ill never finish one in the future.
                      I'd be more than happy to let you take it up there. But I need to get my fronts together before I do.
                      The CB7 Collector.
                      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

My week pretty much

JDM Accord coupe emblem thanks to Tommi

Genuine G square grille and VIS cf hood also thanks to tommi

Blox limited edition neo chrome 5 speed shift knob thanks to my Honda paycheck

Little photo shoot with Tommi at the Parkville Commercial Underground.

New sig pic anyone?

Well thats all i have for now. Might be fixing my exhaust leak tomorrow so i wont sound like a fart cannon anymore.
                        peace
                        Last edited by acefighter028; 09-13-2011, 01:19 AM.

Comment

More pictures today

Last edited by acefighter028; 09-05-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Marcus likes this.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                            UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                            NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Nice! looks like tommi is really helpin' you out with all that great CB stuff! Looks good man! keep it up

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Excellent progress with top notch parts. This is one to keep an eye on.

Comment

Working...
                                X