acefighter028 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
    Thank you mate, and I know that feeling, I'd be rolling stock too.

haha, I never had a Honda Badge, only an Accord and an EXi, and the H of course.

I've only removed the Accord badge so far, and I did that by getting a hairdryer and turning it up all the way, then holding it close and melting the glue. Then I kinda pushed it off with my thumbs when the glue was melted enough, then I had glue left over on the car, so I got it up with my fingers (nothing else works. -.-" ) so I walked around with massive blisters on my fingers for a week from the glue. I still have a scar.. -.-"
    The H badge is what i meant lol.

Ive used razors and a heat gun to remove dealer badges before. Dont know if the use a different adhesive or not . and damn, i know what thats like. I burnt my finger on the cigarette lighter (dont get me started on that story, im just a dumb teenager who has to learn from experience lol) and i couldnt feel the end of my finger for like 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
      The H badge is what i meant lol.

Ive used razors and a heat gun to remove dealer badges before. Dont know if the use a different adhesive or not . and damn, i know what thats like. I burnt my finger on the cigarette lighter (dont get me started on that story, im just a dumb teenager who has to learn from experience lol) and i couldnt feel the end of my finger for like 3 weeks
      The H badge has to prongs inside the actual body of the car. So if you open the trunk, and have a look at the back off the H (like where you think it will be) there should be two prongs there holding it in. You need to push those through the hole to release the H from the car. That should be it. :o

HAHAHA. Yeah man, I'm still a teenager, and seriously, some of the f*cked up amount of sh*t I've done. >.< haha.

Comment

The H badge has to prongs inside the actual body of the car. So if you open the trunk, and have a look at the back off the H (like where you think it will be) there should be two prongs there holding it in. You need to push those through the hole to release the H from the car. That should be it. :o

HAHAHA. Yeah man, I'm still a teenager, and seriously, some of the f*cked up amount of sh*t I've done. >.< haha.
        Yeah, ive removed them quite a few times cause ive been thru 3 trunk lids Im the one who mentioned poping em' out with a screwdriver.

hahaha yep. The fun years XD

Comment

Yeah, ive removed them quite a few times cause ive been thru 3 trunk lids Im the one who mentioned poping em' out with a screwdriver.

Why did you ask how to take them out mate?

Comment

Why did you ask how to take them out mate?
            I asked if ya' got it removed I thought you were trying to do that.

Comment

LOL I know . And I am about to go to a 9091 trunk lid
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                LOL I know . And I am about to go to a 9091 trunk lid
                Why ya doin' that? Going the 90-91 red/clears style?

Comment

Bumpers and sideskirts back on and first cleaning since summer.

She is back together and all shiny.......sorta. so here are some new pictures of Rachel back on the road.

Issues now that need attending to. New rear bumper (lower bolts are gone and its broken + hella gaps), Foglights wired up, new exhaust system, new tires,new battery, rust, equipment to mount the sideskirts properly.

I promise when i graduate and get more money coming in this project will fly. Its just slow going while im in school. Dont know why im even doing this anymore lol

Tomorrow im going to remove all the stickers except the I <3 haters one. I think they make my car look ricey.
                  Last edited by acefighter028; 02-22-2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028
                    Tomorrow im going to remove all the stickers except the I <3 haters one. I think they make my car look ricey.
                    i asked u why so many when u started to put them on anyways.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Stickers gone...

No more rice. Looks like your average Accord now. Smokes a lil' though.

Last edited by acefighter028; 02-21-2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                        i asked u why so many when u started to put them on anyways.
                        well i thought they looked cool to start with. But it kinda looks ricey on a stock car, kinda like the cf hood.

Comment

ur ricey....
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                            ur ricey....
                            Damn straight. 100% rice, son! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8cM7f6P2I
                            Last edited by acefighter028; 02-19-2011, 02:45 AM.

Comment

hey i recognize that cb, wassup! :P I got a coupe now to :P

1992 Lx Sedan, b18 obd1 swap (swaping trans)
                              1993 Ex Sedan, f23 sohc vtech swap (totaled by an excursion )
                              1991 Ex Coupe (New Daily Driver)
                              1984 300zx Turbo (drift car)

Comment

Originally posted by accordwolf View Post
                                hey i recognize that cb, wassup! :P I got a coupe now to :P
                                Oi! just tryin to find work. you? and awesome, Coupes are better anyway =p

Comment

Working...
                                X