Clear All

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Well this car is done. Just shut off on the highway and i dont have the money to fix it. Guess im junking it and taking the money to get a car that works. Any advice?

Comment

Well this car is done. Just shut off on the highway and i dont have the money to fix it. Guess im junking it and taking the money to get a car that works. Any advice?
        Seems like you have alot of shit done to the car man , Id find out whats wrong with it and how much its gonna cost to fix and part out some of the visual upgrades you have that arent needed for fuction of the car and get it fixed . Or you can part it out and get another car
        93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
        1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
        1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
        1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
        1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
        1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

H22...Hell if I have to I will buy a motor and give it you...too much time to throw it away.
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
            H22...Hell if I have to I will buy a motor and give it you...too much time to throw it away.
            haha no need to worry about that. It was just the ignition coil.

Comment

Long time since ive updated this thread.

But now....

Got my foglights wired up. There ya go, mike

Got a rare goodie coming sometime this week so stay tuned

Comment

bout fuckin time. ive been tellin u to do this for some time now. wonderin why u waited so long now huh? the same time im removing the fogs off my coupe u add some to yours. LOL
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Fogs look great man! Can't wait for the rare goodie!
                  1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                  For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Yeah, it's been, what, over a year?

Look good Matt. HIDs or regular halogens?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                      bout fuckin time. ive been tellin u to do this for some time now. wonderin why u waited so long now huh? the same time im removing the fogs off my coupe u add some to yours. LOL
                      haha well i needed the money and time to get the harness. and i hate to see your coupe go :C

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                      Fogs look great man! Can't wait for the rare goodie!
                      Thanks! should be here today

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                      Yeah, it's been, what, over a year?

Look good Matt. HIDs or regular halogens?
                      HAHA over a year by about a month

They are just the regular bulbs they came with. ill get HIDs sooner or later. Body needs fixed firstly.

Comment

Still sweating that rust, huh?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Still sweating that rust, huh?

theres no reason i shouldnt be. It looks shitty. itll get shittier in a couple years. my paint is awful and im not repainting with rust, thats just stupid

Comment

Sand, repair, bondo, primer.

That's all you need. HIDs will cost ya like...$50. Im sure you can spare $50.

Comment

Sand, repair, bondo, primer.

That's all you need. HIDs will cost ya like...$50. Im sure you can spare $50.
                              that is disappointing. ill just cover up the problem instead of fixing it the american way. I am contemplating cutting the rust completely out and fiber glassing it but im afraid it'll crack in the future. No matter what i do im always told the rust will always come back
                              Last edited by acefighter028; 01-13-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Got my rare goodies today

Yup. OEM

I cant figure out how to install them after taking apart my weather stripping and searching the internet. If there is anyone who ISNT an asshole would like to instruct me on how to install them it would be much appreciated. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X