No announcement yet.

keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem Matt! Ooooooh what about day time lights too? Little leds that turn on in the low beam buckets when the corner lights are turned on!

And unfortunaly, the paint on my lip got fuuuuucked up yesterday so I have to repaint it again. But this time I have some higher quality paint.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
      No problem Matt! Ooooooh what about day time lights too? Little leds that turn on in the low beam buckets when the corner lights are turned on!

I have morimoto CCFL angel eyes behind the shrouds. Just haven't wired them into the corner lights yet. Im holding off until i install the CB3 side-markers so i can wire them all in together.

Not a fan of individual LEDs though. Just looks cheap to me...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Okay. That is beyond sick. And i will try and get my side markers installed soon, a guy in Sacramento can do the cutting and wiring for 45 bucks. Annnnnnd no, your not gettin what I am saying. This is what I am talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDwgQu8Dgr4

Yea ^^^

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

is the car available for 1 night stands ? jaja still fresh man ,, i like your youtube channel too
          10th Anniversary Accord.
          05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

I like this style better : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6SDb...feature=fvwrel

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Jajajajaja, I can't even drive it yet! Lol thanks man!

I like that too josh! It would look dope with the one piecer turn signals!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

dern im so jealous of your CB man. love the clean black!!! so freakin shiny...

Comment

Okay. That is beyond sick. And i will try and get my side markers installed soon, a guy in Sacramento can do the cutting and wiring for 45 bucks. Annnnnnd no, your not gettin what I am saying. This is what I am talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDwgQu8Dgr4

Yea ^^^
                  YES

Now that is baller. I will be doing this.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  Agreed.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I messed up my rear bumper when I tried to repair it

I might not go to the meet now, it looks horrible, I need a new rear bumper ASAP!!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Bummer dude..Sorry to hear that.

Too bad shipping would rape... or i'd send you the one i have for cheap.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. Just out of curiosity, how much do you think it would cost to ship?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I really have no idea. My zip is 98221 if you wanna try and get a quote from someone.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Eh, just a waste of time. If only I can get to the junkyard.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

How did the bumper get messed up?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Coilovers

I got a set of tein basic coil overs. Selling them 400+ shipping. Less than 400 miles on them. Didnt go quite low enough for me wanna slam mine on 17" rims. Pm me if interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X