No announcement yet.

keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's his car to do what he wants with. He's doing a damn fine job as it is. These lights to me are just tacky and look added on, even in stock form.

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
      Go for it. Intersection lights would complete your already beautiful front end.

Nice photoshop BTW...took me a sec to figure it out.
      Thank you kind sir. One dude on facebook said he'd do it for me, and i was like

He did a great job too

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      I'm going to say no on the intersection lights. IMO they look too busy. Front end will look like a christmas tree with any more lights added to it.

Never liked intersection lights or CD5 rear markers on CB's anyways.
      I never had a thing for the CD5 rear markers either. But I say since the lights aren't TOO big, they'd suit the sides quite well.

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
      Toooo much dont do it Alex! Lol i'd change the corner markers tho possibly amber? I like the matching look with the 2 turn signal lenses
      No need for corner lights. Like I said I have some goodies coming.

Either needs to go amber corners, black corners or clear bumper lights.

However, I think it looks just right the way it is. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.
      Clear bumper lights don't go very nice with my car. I have ONE clear light, let me post a picture after I reboot the computer.

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
      Really, guys? I like the look on some cars, not all, but i think it would flow nicely on this CB. All clears+intersection lights and fogs? Yup. Win Win Win.
      I was thinking all clear but then it wouldn't have much of an appealing look. It would be quite boring. That is why I want to make Si-T replica turn signals.

It's his car to do what he wants with. He's doing a damn fine job as it is. These lights to me are just tacky and look added on, even in stock form.
      Thank you sir They do seem added on, but they do stand out from the crowd, and I must say, I LOVE standing out from the crowd

EDIT: well photobucket is down for maintenance : so I'll have to wait before I can upload the all clear front end.
      Last edited by keepinitclean; 06-22-2012, 02:33 AM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

All clear.

Another all clear.

Amber turn signals.

Crudely Drawn Si-T Replica Turn Signals
        Last edited by keepinitclean; 06-22-2012, 03:00 AM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I saw a legend rolling down I-5 with intersection lights. I like the way the intersection lights look on your color. nice contrast.

THIS GUY GOING ALL CLEAR. WHO ARE YOU, ME!?
          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Lucky!!!! I've never seen a legend with intersection lights! Only a two cd5s. Nooooo all clear broski! It doesn't flow as nicely on my car compared to yours. I will rock the ambers for now and I may make SiT reps later

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

"KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE" The intersection lights do go well with the green. I'm not a huge fan of them normally though.

I so have a trick for them corner lights bro. I think it makes a huge difference. It does require you taking them apart to do though. You can get the parts fr the local yard cheap.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Thanks bro. What might that be? Im not going to be having the corners for long though

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

They're reflectorless if you find some OE ones at the yard, you can crack those open and take the reflectors out of them and put them in yours. the screwhole exists, but they didn't come with reflectors. you have to be super careful though, corner lenses and bumper lights crack very easily. and they don't take too well to heatguns if you're not extremely careful with how much heat you're applying and for how long.

Comment

I do have my OEM ones still. But like I said not gonna have the corners for long.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

btw, I really wanna do the chrome trim real soon hehe in time for BLOX, maybe

Comment

Dooo It!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I don't think it's a reflector but you are talking about what I was thinking about. It's the light diffuser. In my MRT it the inner lens that I painted amber. APC euro clear corners had them, but all these newer cheap eBay corners don't even bother to use them. Depo clears have the diffuser, but those also have an actual reflector as well. I dont like the reflectors either. I like my corners nice and clear throughout. I think they make a huge difference. I know you are gonna go JDM front headlights but I'm not sure you want to rock em 24-7.
                          Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 06-22-2012, 11:03 AM.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

dang what happened to those foglight cutouts, they look super hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                              I don't think it's a reflector but you are talking about what I was thinking about. It's the light diffuser. In my MRT it the inner lens that I painted amber. APC euro clear corners had them, but all these newer cheap eBay corners don't even bother to use them. Depo clears have the diffuser, but those also have an actual reflector as well. I dont like the reflectors either. I like my corners nice and clear throughout. I think they make a huge difference. I know you are gonna go JDM front headlights but I'm not sure you want to rock em 24-7.
                              Well I have the cheapo corners without any diffusers. But I may rock the JDM headlights for a bit.

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
                              dang what happened to those foglight cutouts, they look super hurt!
                              Not the best cutter as you can see. I just need to reinstall my shrouds.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Heres a pic.
                                Will take a few better ones possibly today.
                                STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                                1992 Accord Lx.
                                1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                                X