No announcement yet.

keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats one good thing about being in the new whip new scrapage and never will probably

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Good job on getting AOM, car is really clean keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
        Man everytime I see your CB on here or Facebook, I look at my in the garage I get sad. But it a good thing cause your making me get off my ass and do something about it. So I be coming soon thanks to you!!! lol
        lol Richie, you need to stop messing with that 7 series for a bit and get back in the game. did you ever install that CF hood and trunk lid?

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Congrats bro. came a long way fast as hell lol

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...85#post2984985

Comment

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
            as much lol. i scrape like a mofo at the moment. but i have 18s and my tires are not low pro what so ever.

i might have to raise mines up but i really dont want to. i love the stance it has right now.
            It is TOTALLY worth it, the ride is soooo much better.

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
            Thats one good thing about being in the new whip new scrapage and never will probably
            You suuuuck Ryan!!!!

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
            Good job on getting AOM, car is really clean keep up the good work
            Thanks dude!

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
            lol Richie, you need to stop messing with that 7 series for a bit and get back in the game. did you ever install that CF hood and trunk lid?
            Word. BMW can wait, I wanna see those CF parts on! I was almost going to get a CF trunk, but I decided I wanted a hood before I ever got a trunk.

Originally posted by MikeyPhresh89 View Post
            Congrats bro. came a long way fast as hell lol
            Thanks dude! Same with yours

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Shut up LOL. I'm almost done with the 7 series and I'll get back in the game. The CF trunk is put alway.
              Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
              Word. BMW can wait, I wanna see those CF parts on! I was almost going to get a CF trunk, but I decided I wanted a hood before I ever got a trunk.
              You shut up too lol. You should of got it. It's so hard to find the CF trunk!!!
              Accord Of The Month January 09
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

^ he's right, CF trunk is more difficult to come be than a CF hood.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

My original offer is still up for grabs. Oh and it even has a brand new clear coat.
                  Just had it done last week
                  STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                  1992 Accord Lx.
                  1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                    Shut up LOL. I'm almost done with the 7 series and I'll get back in the game. The CF trunk is put alway.

You shut up too lol. You should of got it. It's so hard to find the CF trunk!!!
                    Hmmm debating.

^ he's right, CF trunk is more difficult to come be than a CF hood.
                    True, but remember I want to go more sleek VIP look rather than a tuner one. But right now I have a couple of decisions to make.

Originally posted by FamousFreak View Post
                    My original offer is still up for grabs. Oh and it even has a brand new clear coat.
                    Just had it done last week
                    Sweet! Well do you have a pic? Right now I am debating on what to do. I will let you or the other guy know what my decision is.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

What do you guys think? I may be expecting these soon

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Go for it. Intersection lights would complete your already beautiful front end.

Nice photoshop BTW...took me a sec to figure it out.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I'm going to say no on the intersection lights. IMO they look too busy. Front end will look like a christmas tree with any more lights added to it.

Never liked intersection lights or CD5 rear markers on CB's anyways.

Comment

Toooo much dont do it Alex! Lol i'd change the corner markers tho possibly amber? I like the matching look with the 2 turn signal lenses

8 Accords so far:
                            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Either needs to go amber corners, black corners or clear bumper lights.

However, I think it looks just right the way it is. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Comment

Really, guys? I like the look on some cars, not all, but i think it would flow nicely on this CB. All clears+intersection lights and fogs? Yup. Win Win Win.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X