No announcement yet.

keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeaaaa lol, I'd only rock it for long trips. And same here! Just waitin on my dad.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

LOOK AT DAT ASS!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Very nice ass.
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Thanks Douglas. Now to install, rear fog, mudflaps and hunt for a nice rear lip.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

love it

Comment

Thanks!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Cut off the "stock rear lip" on your old one and WWW how it looks...I've thought of it but haven't had a chance to try it out
                  1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                  2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

hmmmm, not a bad idea. I need to find my dremel or buy another one. I do Have a CD5 rear lip though, I just forgot the center portion of the lip X_X

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

For some reason, your car would look awesome with black bumpers.

Comment

>.> RIGHT!???? I was like woah. It ain't so bad flat black. But it is my thang to have some bling!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Black chrome

Comment

mmmmm. You know it meng. Speaking of chrome, I need to get another pack so I can finish the rear bumper! I'll finally have complete trim all around!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                              I went to this supposed "big" meet and there was like 4 cars total that I saw Oh well. At least I snapped some pictures of my new paint on the lip!

The dude in the red civic was prolly the nicest out of everyone. He once bagged it and had it turboed but he needed money so he took out those things. Also painted my lip gloss black! its sooooo prettttty! And I saw an old school rear wheel drive Honda at the dealership. The dude was staring at my dad and I and he asked if we needed help and we were like, "just taking pictures!"
                              dude that looks like modesto honda dealer. where was this at ?
                              this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                              How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                              Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

It was talking at the Honda dealership in Elk Grove. I think my parents bought the car new at the Modesto Dealership.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X