Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

measure twice cut once.

Comment

I haws le shrouds. And I think im going to pass on the trunk.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Do you know how much of a drop you still have if you raise the type 1's to a maxed raise?

Comment

Originally posted by dannyhsu View Post
          Do you know how much of a drop you still have if you raise the type 1's to a maxed raise?
          Also, I know you can adjust the fronts with the coilover still on the car, but what about the rears? You have to remove the entire assembly from the car?

Comment

I'm not sure how much it is maxed out. But I am pretty sure you can leave the rears on and adjust it then.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Glad to see that's it's still kept clean.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

when you adjust the ride height you need to take the coil overs off, you don't touch the top collars.there is a reason why its on so tight.other wise you void warranty.these coil offers come preloaded from factory

ride height is adjusted by moving the shock body by screwing it up after loosening the last collar.

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
                  when you adjust the ride height you need to take the coil overs off, you don't touch the top collars.there is a reason why its on so tight.other wise you void warranty.these coil offers come preloaded from factory

ride height is adjusted by moving the shock body by screwing it up after loosening the last collar.
                  You dont need to remove the coilover to adjust it. Just loosen the bottom perch lock one and when you turn it to adjust make sure the entire perch moves. If that makers any sence.
                  2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                  2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                  CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                  GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                    Not sure if sarcasm or.....

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                      Thanks

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post

You can do that as well.

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                      You dont need to remove the coilover to adjust it. Just loosen the bottom perch lock one and when you turn it to adjust make sure the entire perch moves. If that makers any sence.
                      Hostile is correct. We did this on my car for the fronts.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      Not sure if sarcasm or.....

Hope not!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Replica JDM 90/91 Grill

Put A gel filled emblem on top of the 90/91 emblem and then put the grill on my car. It will suit my JDM headlights nicely when I get them on

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

That grille is slickkkkkkkk!

Comment

Thaaaaaanks! I'll take better pics Tommarrow.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

It's a huge improvement over your stock 9293. I never liked the 9293 style grilles anyways. I think this is one of the best cosmetic mods you've done since the chrome moldings.

Comment

Indeed it is. I liked my 9293 grille because I've never seen anyone rock the chrome strips in the middle like me

But I also agree. It does make the front end seem a bit more aggressive.

Id like to credit Carlos for the idea and my friend Jazvier for spotting me the 7 bucks I needed for the emblem too.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X