blackenwkn : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
    You know what wrap is what it is. Rock it for a while and enjoy it. Get it tuned it has been a long time coming. I admire you doing stuff you never attempted before. It is your project, do what you enjoy.
    Yea that's what I love to do is stuff on my own and progress at it. There's no other way to learn then to put your hands on it.

Sending you picks of the hood now lol completely forgot about it.
    93 Honda Accord Lx
    Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Nice ride! Care to comment on the T2W4 and 5th gear cruising?
      I have one I'm about to drop in.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
        Nice ride! Care to comment on the T2W4 and 5th gear cruising?
        I have one I'm about to drop in.
        Thankfully I don't daily mine lol but they're definently short gears. Not the best for highway driving but I would much rather have the T2W4 than others.
        93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Small update, finally installed my splitter rods.

Awaiting some spacers from rosko racing to accommodate the AEM fuel rail.
          93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Where did you end up tucking your fuse box? Possible to get a picture?
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
              Where did you end up tucking your fuse box? Possible to get a picture?
              I have mine just hanging out down by the ecu at the moment nothing fancy, really need to build something up and mount it on the floorboard with the ecu
              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Little update, doing a lot only sharing a little at the moment . Doing braided lines and an fittings for my radiator hoses. Quarter sports has a nice h22 water neck. Just waiting to get my bungs welded on.

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Awesome edition. First time I see a coolant neck like that. Ive seen home made ones but this one is nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                    Awesome edition. First time I see a coolant neck like that. Ive seen home made ones but this one is nicer.
                    Yea It was like $27? I think, couldn't resist it was only the plate. I had to buy the 12an to 16an fitting though.
                    93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

More update on the braided lines and an fittings. Got the bungs welded on. Just awaiting the last 2 fittings. Also went ahead and installed an aem oil pressure gauge.

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Feel like I'm talking to myself lol, anyways picked up an esp traction bar. Haven't fully installed yet. Clearance for the header I want!

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
                          Feel like I'm talking to myself lol
                          It happens. Im really digging the braided radiator lines
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                            It happens. Im really digging the braided radiator lines
                            Yea lol everyone resorts to the fb page, I try to update on here still.

Yea I like them alot glad I did it and really happy with the outcome.
                            Thanks!
                            93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

It does happen. I feel like I just keep updating my own MRT with not much but my own posts. I like the radiator lines! Keep up the good work.
                              MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

I hear you in the talking to yourself part. Lol. The braided lines look great. When you posted the picture of your bay on the FB thread I didn't recognize the car. What header are you planning on going with?

Comment

Working...
                                X