Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raf99
    replied
    Ahh well that sucks. Hope ya heal up and stuff. I'd kill myself on a motorcycle.

Leave a comment:

• wagon.spec
    replied
    Thanks very much man. 2022 season will be much better for me with some changes I have coming over the winter. Unfortunately I likely won't be posting anything until March because I just got badly hurt on my motorcycle and will be in a wheelchair for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Great to see a wagon tearing it up out there!!! Muy Bueno!!

Leave a comment:

• wagon.spec
    replied

Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
    Excellent track video. I somehow came across the IG story from the BMWs perspective and got to see the fueling issue twice. Lol. I hope it wasn’t anything too serious that needed to be fixed.
    Thanks man! That's pretty wild though. I'm not 100% certain on what it is yet but I'm going to move the exhaust away from it, add some heat shields, and run a holley hydramat to allow me to run with less fuel in it.

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    So was that a fuel issue the last 45 seconds or so? There was a crazy amount of miatas out there. Awesome video thanks for sharing. I always wondered what people thought when they get pulled on and passed by a wagon.
    Yeah, the long right hand turns are sloshing the fuel to the left and followed by the vent valve not being able to keep up with the heat from the exhaust, I am actually loosing fuel out of the vent, which is mounted at the highest possible point to try to prevent this. Thank you though, I will keep posting these here. I think spec miata had the biggest group at 17 in class or so, followed by honda challenge with 14!

Here is Sunday Mornings race

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    So was that a fuel issue the last 45 seconds or so? There was a crazy amount of miatas out there. Awesome video thanks for sharing. I always wondered what people thought when they get pulled on and passed by a wagon.

Leave a comment:

• SSMAccord
    replied
    Excellent track video. I somehow came across the IG story from the BMWs perspective and got to see the fueling issue twice. Lol. I hope it wasn’t anything too serious that needed to be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• wagon.spec
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    That was an awesome start! Should of went around that civic !
    Thanks! The integra behind me already got a bumper on me. I know better next time hes behind me to get over early!

Here is the saturday race. Long story short.... We fucked up the start

https://youtu.be/HnD9Swa_fgg
    Last edited by wagon.spec; 06-30-2021, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    That was an awesome start! Should of went around that civic !

Leave a comment:

• wagon.spec
    replied
    https://www.facebook.com/hunter.m.hu...0063432294113/

Leave a comment:

• wagon.spec
    replied
    Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
    Good race!!! There were a couple of dicey moments where you managed to stay in control.
    Thanks man. That 944 did not see me coming or I would have been able to squeeze by him. I'll go through the grass to the left in the future haha. What you cant see in that video is all the battling I was doing with the integra. I am trying to get his video to combine the two, it should make for some wicked content. I will certainly post it here when I finish it.

Leave a comment:

• SSMAccord
    replied
    Good race!!! There were a couple of dicey moments where you managed to stay in control.

Leave a comment:

• wagon.spec
    replied
    Race Starts at 14:40
    Last edited by wagon.spec; 05-17-2021, 02:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wagon.spec
    replied
    Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
    Hopefully next year I can spend more time on the east. Y'all have some badass track out there.
    thanks man! We will be out at Daytona for championships in September and Hyperfest at vir in October if you can make it to either of those, you won’t regret it!

Leave a comment:

• PakaloloHonda
    replied
    Originally posted by wagon.spec View Post

Side note: I am looking at that beautiful wagon in your signature and it really makes me want to fix the rot in my quarter panels. My car is one that was originally sold in Canada, and has a botched bondo job on one quarter panel. The rust is pretty bad and I want to address it, but I am a physics/mechanics guy, body work is not my forte.
    Yes, so glad I found it as clean as I did. No rust anywhere, and she was an Oregon wagon ....
    I guess the CB9 didn't rust in the quarters because unlike the CB7, there's no where for it to start ... no drip line system.
    I did have a fair amount of door dings and small stuff. Glad that I can be of inspiration, lol!

Leave a comment:

• itstatcb7kid707
    replied
    I love this! Just finished watching a video of you at VIR. that is on my bucket list to drive one day! Drove out To Road Atlanta this year That was insane. Hopefully next year I can spend more time on the east. Y'all have some badass track out there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X