Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    lee i got dips on the seat brackets/rails and the grill. i hate doing this. this sucks

Leave a comment:

• HondaFan81
    replied
    Sorry to hear, but I think you've had a nice run. I understand how life and priorities change.

Hopefully you can find someone to take the shell all with it for a good price.

Leave a comment:

• J-specCb4
    replied
    deal. that actually sounds like a great idea. lets plan on it.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Once I find a buyer to the shell, I'll let you know Chris.

You can fly down, give me a few photoshoots, take some parts back with you

Leave a comment:

• J-specCb4
    replied
    i need some things. i will NEED priority!

that being said... sorry to hear brother... now u can really focus on the Z tho!

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    i understand why u wanna part it out. its a hard choice you know. well at least you had fun with it.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    yes it will.

Buy it and keep her alive!

Leave a comment:

• pninja82
    replied
    Lol,Ill try to help spread word for you.Id be upset with myself if it sold,lol.I hadnt heard anything but its good to know that youve made a firm decision to move on.I havent known you too long but Ive heard alot about the build up of your car.All I can say is,youve done an amazingly good hell of a job and had a good run with it.When its gone,itll be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks pete, find me a buyer for the car! Will need motor trans and exhaust.

Once the shell has a buyer, I can start the part out on the rest of the parts.

Leave a comment:

• pninja82
    replied
    Sucks but, its understandable.I barely have time to fool with mine how I want to so I can imagine how it is for you.I really hate to see you part with it but as we've said before....there's far more important things in life to do with our time and money.Hope all goes well with it!

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
    Hahah right now it's you and smokingspeed that's left

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    Hahah right now it's you and smokingspeed that's left

Leave a comment:

• texasvtak
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    You just never learn, do you?
    nope.

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
    I guEss we both parting out the Texas OG cb lol
    quit that shit. pretty soon im gonna be the only one left.

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    I guEss we both parting out the Texas OG cb lol

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
    Sorry to hear the bad news man, how many miles did you get out of your setup if you don't mind me asking?
    Hard to say on the mileage, but I think it ran since 2008. Only blew the HG again because I was tuning at 19psi and that 3rd cylinder sleeve seems to not like that...

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
    Shit Lee, Sucks to hear.

Good luck with your sales.
    Mind-you nowadays, I'm realizing that some things just aren't meant to be.

I'm in the process of parting my CB too, I hate having to do it, but its for the best.
    Yea, its just an endless project. Getting her into the 12's far surpassed my original goal of the car 10 yrs ago. I'm at a point where she is torn down, and hopefully I can maximize profit by parting out. Sadly, I would have been tremendously low balled with it running. I'd rather let someone get a clean ass rolling car minus a motor/tranny/exhaust and start their own project. I just don't have the time to dedicate to a project like this anymore, without the passion that I used to have.

Originally posted by texasvtak View Post
    time for vtak, not selling.
    You just never learn, do you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X