Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• af_1132
    replied
    Wait, is this you?!?! If so, that's one awesome project right there!

It sounds like an RB26, like the ones in the RH9 club Skylines in Japan from the '90s!

Last edited by af_1132; 08-11-2014, 03:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks again

I do have other projects that I'd like to conquer and I'll be needing more space soon. Plus, I've had this car for 13 years now. I don't get to enjoy it as much as someone should.

Lol I'll keep the money making idea in mind, but I'm no teacher! I have a lot to learn still

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    I wish there were more CB7 enthusiasts like you who would continue on in this car's quest. Thank you sir!

I know there are others. Believe me, when everyone on here figures out that this car is for sale, someone is going to pounce, and I wish it was going to be me! This car is of legendary status on here.

I'm just curious why you would want to sell it. Do you have a lot of other projects going on?

Haha, this is perhaps a strange idea, but you could make some money with this car by letting me pay you to teach me how to drive it and do some runs in it if I were to go visit Texas, which needs to happen anyway. Silly, I know, but I'm crazy for drag racing and I would do it.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    I wish there were more CB7 enthusiasts like you who would continue on in this car's quest. Thank you sir!

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    Its always for sale...for the right price.

I'll try to dip into the 10's first so we'll see. I don't know anyone that would want this thing. It would take a die hard CB7 fan to want it, I think.
    Ummm....enter meee ?

From my perspective, who wouldn't want an 11sec CB that's probably capable of 10s??

I mean, this is what I live for right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKNmsUBZIg

If my fiance didn't reel me in, I would drive out there with cash in hand. I'm crazy...

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Anyone want to buy this car? I would like to start sparking some interest in it...Hopefully it will land in some good hands. PM me!

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Boost_Lee on youtube
    Haven't had a video in a while

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    what's your instagram and YouTube channel? lol. i haven't seen any of your vids.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    No updates really - the last two track visits weren't that good.

First visit I stretched the shift linkage so bad that I could not get into 4th gr. I tried adjusting the short shifter on the second run but I was only able to go from first to second gear then had to coast the rest of the way - ran an 18.1 @ 47mph :P

The second visit was better, but temperatures were extremely hot. I was running constant 12.2's @ 120. Might have to wait for a break in the weather before I visit again

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• wallycb7
    replied
    Just saw your youtube videos, this machine is a beast

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    for off-road use only

Leave a comment:

• aww_shiet
    replied

I'll try to dip into the 10's first so we'll see. I don't know anyone that would want this thing. It would take a die hard CB7 fan to want it, I think.
    too bad it would break pretty much every California smog regulation, otherwise I'd buy it!

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aww_shiet
    replied
    Originally posted by boost_lee View Post
    thanks Phil - Get That 10 Man!

Thanks Omar - Once I Sell This Accord, She'll Probably See Boost Too
    You're Selling Her?! Nooooooooo!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X