X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post

Nwaccord - You're on a 26" right now, correct? Is your gearing calculation based on an h22a transmission? I know you'll be the first cb in the 10s unless I missed one?
    Yeah been running 26" since the first 505hp setup. I'm actually using a USDM H22 transmission with stock synchrotech gears and final drive. 1-3 are a bit longer than JDM but 4th is shorter.
    And honestly I wouldnt mind if anyone with a CB could break into the 10's. Be even better someone from this community

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks man, I can't believe I still have it too

Nwaccord - You're on a 26" right now, correct? Is your gearing calculation based on an h22a transmission? I know you'll be the first cb in the 10s unless I missed one?

Leave a comment:

• RyderzUnlimited
    replied
    Can't believe you still own this car.
    Awesome build and very inspirational!

Leave a comment:

• NWaccord
    replied
    Having to throw it into 5th just kills time...
    I agree, 7500 will be a close call on when to shift. Highly consider the 24.5s in the future. Awesome that the tracks still open for you guys. You get to try an already impressive/sick setup but with more HP before the year ends
    I see mid 11s in the 120s next time you go

Us on the other hand need to shortened out the gear. Its Bouncing 4th after the finish line. Been thinking either shorter final drive or switch down to 24.5s. Going down to the smaller tire will be the least expensive and safest bet. Im calculating a 10.99 on a CB chassis has to be at the minimum 128mph...
    24.5s @ 8,200rpm is right bout 131mph. Thats bout what we trap but around 7600rpm....I think switching to 24.5's is gonna be our 10.99 next year

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
    Very inspiring build, man
    thanks!

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
    Wow bro had no Idea you had re tuned.
    I'd be really happy with those numbers You know at any moment you could switch out turbos for higher numbers without any issues...
    Looking at your track videos it must have insane turbo response I wouldn't be surprised if you run consistent time to ours at the track That turbo doing work
    Thanks bud. The lag is fairly minimal on this turbo, but down the 1/4 mi that doesn't matter much. I really want that 10.99 but its a faaaar stretch at this power level. I was thinking 11.30's would be within reach if I can get it geared right. We raised the redline to 7500 but I think I'll need a 24.5" tire to stay in 4th at the end of the track.
    I've been eyeing a 6266 but I need to hold off and see what I can do at this power level. I'll be making a trip to the track this Friday or next, and then at Import FaceOff Dec 8th.

Leave a comment:

• AAPOQ
    replied
    Very inspiring build, man

Leave a comment:

• NWaccord
    replied
    Wow bro had no Idea you had re tuned.
    I'd be really happy with those numbers You know at any moment you could switch out turbos for higher numbers without any issues...
    Looking at your track videos it must have insane turbo response I wouldn't be surprised if you run consistent time to ours at the track That turbo doing work

Leave a comment:

• drummersteve7
    replied
    needs bigger turbo!
    always my answer, lolol.

Leave a comment:

• quickangel93
    replied
    Would be sick if you did a compound setup

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    It's a love/hate relationship lol

Let's see how fast this thing gets me at the track...maybe after that I'll go bigger?

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    love that you still love this beast!

Leave a comment:

• quickangel93
    replied
    Cant believe you still got the cb7. Thats some love right there

Leave a comment:

• djcaz_aom
    replied
    Glad to see her going. You are always one step ahead of me. Keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• sonikaccord
    replied
    looks good! I'm considering turbo in the future and this looks and sounds like motivation

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    Looking good lee, we almost at the same power at 16psi on my last dyno if u convert it to dynojet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X