Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DriverMP
    one of the sickest CB7 i've ever seen! good job!

.. say NO more
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

i dont usualy like body kits on our cars.....but i like the way u did yours and i have to say i like that look on yours!
      10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

lol thanks alot Francis! too bad bumper is all fucked from that stupid fender bender. And thanks alot 93, I try to keep it different in light of all the JDM craze.

as of new mods, im looking to get a H22 tranny and a CF hood within the month.

New dyno coming soon (Feb 18thish) and maybe a few track passes if i can find some drag radials or slicks

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

thought i might link some new pics from this thread

NIGHT SHOOT

Also, the h22ax usdm tranny is in and is running great. Quaife LSD and h22 tranny are fun in town...hwy trips are a lil annoying, but its worth it in the long run. hopefully march 4th i'll see a new dyno with better numbers, as well as a trip to the track with some drag radials.

no cf hood yet, but i may see some jdm headlights instead....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq

Comment

Sweet.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

engine bay is sexy man!

-AcCoRdKiD-

Comment

hey burleigh how'd you do that front license plate mount? im looking to do that to my cd7 so i dont block the intercooler.
                I hate thieves!

Comment

I think you can custom fab a bracket that should help you out with relocating your license plate or you can try ordering one off a DC integra and mod it? Nice car btw. The kit looks good on your car. Color looks good to

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i've always loved this car's kit...his and francis' are the only ones that i like...subtle, but they add that custom look to them..

Comment

thank u gentlemen you are too kind

for the license plate hold i just used some L brackets and fog light brackets. Rigged it up n put weather stripping on the back to protect the bumper. works fine for me

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq

Comment

car looks great.. i remember back in the day when it had chrome rims, tyc tails, f20, and was auto! haha it's come a looong way since then.. good work.. one of the best looking kitted accords i've seen

JDM H22a DOHC VTEC
                        My Ride

Comment

Thanks buddy mine might be nice but it will never be as clean as yours *sigh* owell i gotta make a tx meet some day pics of ours together would be nice. Laters

Comment

What up mane?? I c u still got it lookin good. How's the 5 spd treatin u?? How's the wip runnin?? Keep up the good work mane
                            Check out what used to be mine
                            Click Here

Comment

thanks JDMh22...i has come a long way, but it was worth every penny....

what up goldenchild, no time no talk. 5spd is treating me great, im just tryin to take it easy on the motor now. I hear a little knock every now and then, so its time to take it easy and build up the F20 brotha

Midnight- hell yea girl, I'd be down for a shoot. I wanna check out the VR4 tho, haha. Ur setup is cleaner than mine is, and ur exterior is better than you think. thanks for the compliments tho

As for plans, I NEED a daily driver. All these college miles are putting on too much stress. The car is gettin beat, mostly cause i cant resist the boostage, haha. Hopefully a daily d will save me. Im lookin for a cb7...but we'll see what we can do. If you know anyone sellin a CHEAP cb, lemme kno.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq

Comment

YEah it has come a long way. Mine's on the way but still not as clean as yours. Man if you need another car get 1993se's !!!! KEep it in the family. back to auto but you won't be tempted to beat it as much and aaaaah leather. <-- nuff said man take it

Hey midnight we are having a meet 5/22 next month, it's actually a honda tech meet but a number of us will be rolling up there. Check out the regionals>south for the one about the honda tech meet in huffines. R33 I haven't heard anything about the all gen accord meet this year happening cause it might not be on this year so you might want to come to this honda tech meet
                                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                                X