Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
    well the motor is in. After i solved an overheating problem i went out to test the car a little. I blew a charge pipe AGAIN! and come home to find a pretty bad oil leak. Its leaking between the block and the oil pan gasket right near the lower timing belt cover. I dont think its coming from the cover, so its not a crank seal or the cam seal cause the MAJOR leak. I think i just overtorqued the oil pan nuts cause the gasket looks like its bein squeezed out. after i fix that leak, its off for a photoshoot and a datalog. wish me luck
    good luck!

Comment

damn oil pan gasket....been thru like 2 gaskets in 2 days....tore both of em...grrr time to go OEM i guess

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

wow! up and running again! hope everything else goes a litte better.

Comment

i have a question about your dual exhaust, with the 2.5 in. well when you do a dual, when you drive up the the driveway, does it scratch? or does it show when you look under your car? because i want to do my dual too, just let me know.
          thanks
          nice car by the way, love the turbo set up,

it has eyes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JDMedOUTCB7
            deyum ive been through all the pages of this thread and wow! i love d turbo set up ya got man! wish i have the money and the knowledge!! haha..MAD PROPS !!
            Its all about the time of R&D. Good to hear you back on the road man. build up that f20. maples goin all out boost..and i told him get yourself a used motor and build it up before just slappin it in there.

Thats what id do. But yeah. Nice work dude.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Whoa...you're still boosting? With the SOHC? Now that's dedication to the game.

Awesome work. Do you still want my tails? Let me know...I don't have them at home right now, but when I get em back I'll buff em up and send you pics.

There's something abotu your car that has always worked for me. Keep it up.

Comment

Congrats on getting back with the f22. I thought I was having troubles with getting bad injectors and all, but if I had to go through a broken turbo and engine I don't know what I would do lol. You're brave for sticking with it. We need to set up another meet maybe for like January whenever I'll have my car painted.

Comment

sounds good william, lemme kno! yea im a soldier, stick with the game, lol.\

Mike- actually im interested in the tails...its just money right now im tryin my hardest to get them off you, cause i kno u took care of em. it would be nice to swap lights every now and then.

thanks for the props everyone...i need to tune soon, just kinda hard with school and such.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

Its soooo quiet...
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

...And sexy
                      I must say that it looks better in person than in the pictures.

Mine.
                      "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                      "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

aww thanks guys...i dunno if i should change the exhaust....according to mxcx...all you hear is air

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

Its just that theres not much to hear over the intake and turbo whine...and theres a lot of those two.

Just..give me your resonator...
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

lol, once i can afford the tips i want, we can arrange something Jon....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq

Comment

car is sick man..i wuv it..congrats on the rebirth...what are the future plans?

Comment

ah thanks!

future plans....not sure yet....in the near future i smell a new exhaust, maybe minor exterior mods like a CF hood, red clears, etc. in the far future i want that f20a back in here....or at least a h23 headswap.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                                X