• Show
Clear All

haha thanks dude! she needs a good polish pretty soon

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Man I feel so bad. I can't believe I haven't posted on your thread yet I don't post very often, but I try to repay the favor for the props on my thread. You have a nice setup with a different look from everyone else. I like your choices. It's not very often you see a kitted car look so clean. The addition of the lip helps too. Very nice ride. Keep it up.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

damn, I have been specifically waiting fo ryou to post up in my thread. This whole time, I've been so hurt cuz I thought you absolutely hated my ride....

nah man, lol im jk. Its fine dude! hell i know i cant keep up with all these members...

thanks for the kind comments...im tryin to stay original to a poitn where all car enthusiasts can like my car. But most of all, i do it for myself thanks hopefully my damn hood will come in!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
          ...im tryin to stay original to a poitn where all car enthusiasts can like my car. But most of all, i do it for myself thanks hopefully my damn hood will come in!
          true. but being kitted -n- clean ain't easy, although the cars look good when its done right.

btw, hope you got the tranny thing fixed too.
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

waiting on a shim to come in...GRRR i miss driving my baby I think its gonna be ready just in time for the TX meet....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Ok i got the tranny back, should be in by tomorrow night or saturday....then i need the battery relocation and i should be ok. I was gonna replaces the all the front end bushings with the ES kit, but i think i'll wait and save up for traction bars. After that, its a Walbro 255 and i'll see ifi can tune to 10-11 psi. hopefully i can get good times outta that....

but in the meantime, i thought i'd let you guys in on my newest purchase...now all i need is 3" piping!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

simply beautiful...

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

thanks! hopefully i can get that exhaust done....i'll mod the rear bumper of course

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

looks good, now get some 3" kteller exhaust foo

Comment

kitted, clean, and boosted, can't argue with that... shits hot son.

SOLD!

Comment

gracias

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

lol this cb looks so meticulously maintained, it's rediculous.. I wish there were more cb tuners like you up where I live.. everything about this car fits

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

lol thanks man....i dunno about meticulous. I have my share of flaws, i just try to hide em haha....its prolly cuz i cut so many corners...

thanks about the turbo setup...its nothin fabulous, but its nice to have a lil go. After I get my hood, i think I will only add 1 more exterior mod to the rear, and then it time for some serious HP

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Definitely and always a favorite for kitted Accords that I like and I usually don't like them.
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

yo lee you got that muffler put on yet? and did u ever get it tuned ?

Comment

Working...
                                X