Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks marcus, That's why someone on here needs to get it and continue its path

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Keep it. It doesnt make sense to sell. Unless you are trying to clean slate and fresh start. Even if you dont want to use it, sit on it. It will only go up in value.

This is one of the iconic cb7tuner cars. It cant just fade into the distance

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks for the kind words

The car was posted for 7k a year ago and I got nothing but lowballs and ridiculous trade offers

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    When I saw that cincy902 wanted to sell his supercharged H22 CB for 5K, I thought that was under-priced. 5.5K for your car is certainly under-priced, especially if you are throwing in slicks and other spare parts. DUDE!

Personally, I don't think it is worth selling to someone you do not KNOW will continue the passion and take care of the car. I was thinking you could contact H-Car Jorge in San Antonio and see if he can source someone or knows someone who would be serious about a purchase. The appreciative enthusiast should be offering 7k min, IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
    Man, I hope it fires up. You put some fuel stabilizer in the tank when you last parked it, right?

You'll ignite the CB passion, you know you will. You'll go back to the track with an 11.20 goal, you know you will.
    Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    If I could man, I'd get a loan and buy this from you. This build is bar far one of my favorite builds up here. There is no part that needs to be changed. It's the perfect CB. Enough boost to take on a LOT of different cars. And still looks great. Nothing like a project car with panels falling off.
    Thanks! Battery plans got pushed back to this weekend, but I'll get it done. Gas should be good but I can drain the tank of needed, no big deal.

Browsed the idea of letting her go in the neighborhood of 5.5k with the set of slicks and any extra parts I have is that fair?

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    If I could man, I'd get a loan and buy this from you. This build is bar far one of my favorite builds up here. There is no part that needs to be changed. It's the perfect CB. Enough boost to take on a LOT of different cars. And still looks great. Nothing like a project car with no panels falling off and no different colored body parts. lol.
    Last edited by Shadow1; 03-25-2016, 11:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    Man, I hope it fires up. You put some fuel stabilizer in the tank when you last parked it, right?

You'll ignite the CB passion, you know you will. You'll go back to the track with an 11.20 goal, you know you will.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    Why even sell it? Its not a daily driver and doubt it costs much to keep around.
    I know, but the car is doing no good sitting there with no use. I hardly have time for this car as it is, and I only get to see it once or twice every few months. I could use the funds to help me get me a new daily.

Originally posted by MrTShoff View Post
    Im looking for a cb. Wasnt really planning on buyin one as hardcore and probably expensive as yours but whats the price? I havent seen the ad.
    shoot me a PM if you are seriously interested.

I'll be buying a new battery for it tomorrow and I'll try to fire it up. Maybe even a wash

Leave a comment:

• dwhacks
    replied
    If you ever came up around Washington I'd be interested in teh drag tires/rims. Car would be tricky to import though.

Leave a comment:

• MrTShoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    Car is still in my possession... I really need to fire it up and get her sold Any interest?
    Im looking for a cb. Wasnt really planning on buyin one as hardcore and probably expensive as yours but whats the price? I havent seen the ad.

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    Car is still in my possession... I really need to fire it up and get her sold Any interest?
    Why even sell it? Its not a daily driver and doubt it costs much to keep around.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aww_shiet
    replied
    Sell it to me lol

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks guys, I hope it goes to a good home. Not sure where my buddy posted it on FB, but its had a few offers. Not totally firm on the price that he posted, make an offer. The worst I can say is no...

Leave a comment:

• drummersteve7
    replied
    If you still have it come July.
    We might have to talk.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X