Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for reference, heres my old FMIC, now Gdout's

thanks man, i still have to mount the bottom and slide it over to the right a tad to make it even. hopefully i can finish today or tomorrow. Then on to the piping...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Now THAT is an FMIC.

I think 99% of people won't mess with you just because of the intercooler.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

lol i would went a little wider, but I could not pass up this oppurtunity with Gdout. We both benefit and get the things we need for our setups

I'll try to mock up a little more tonight since me and my gf will be working on her car, and maybe snap a few pics or both

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq

Comment

nice intercooler, i think the worst part of a turbo kit is the fitment of the intercooler to make it fit right

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
            lol i would went a little wider, but I could not pass up this oppurtunity with Gdout. We both benefit and get the things we need for our setups

I'll try to mock up a little more tonight since me and my gf will be working on her car, and maybe snap a few pics or both
            Ahhh.

Hey, Dodge called. Their Cummins wants its intercooler back.

Comment

thanks oneoff. I agree, its the pickiest part of a turbo setup. If you mount it right, its gonan set off the car, period.

haha, are the cummins intercoolers that big?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

thanks oneoff. I agree, its the pickiest part of a turbo setup. If you mount it right, its gonan set off the car, period.

haha, are the cummins intercoolers that big?

They are pretty close to the size of a radiator, so I would say maybe a little bigger, but pretty close.

Comment

damn, i wonder if they are 3" thick

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

damn, i wonder if they are 3" thick

I would have to measure, one, but it seems to me they were less than that. Of course it is hard to tell with it all crammed up in the front end too.

Comment

mounted the FMIC nice and secure

the drivers side charge piping fits behind the bumper, but the passenger doesnt. I dont want to hack of anymore of the bumper really...

hopefully I can find a way to mount the passenger side a little closer to the frame

also, yesterday me n my gf worked on her car a little. She went with a single exhaust on her S/C Tiburon. We painted the rear bumper to subtle the single ex. look and i think it came out sexy!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq

Comment

hoping for an alignment today...I'm probably going to have to remove the bumper so they can get the car up on the lift

also, i have to hack even more off the bumper. It fits, but its buldging in the center and causing the bottom sides to flare in. I dont like it.

Going to check on my motor tomorrow hopefully. Machine work should be done soon

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

Man your car is STILL the best, most cleanly done, Bodykitted car, I have ever seen period. I love this car. Not more than you, but close to it. Shit, this baby piqued my interest in CB's lol Along with oneoff, Zach, and Sean...the Uh CB OG's lol...
                          but it looks to be a never-ending project lol

Comment

haha, thank you kind sir

it sure does seem like a never ending project...its all worth it in the long run though

my current goal is to be a fast show-worthy car...fastest SOHC CB7 in the south would be nice After that, i would like some sort of magazine coverage....then who knows...

sell it?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq

Comment

So now it means if I pee in your IC it will turn my pee into ice with its cooling ability lol i keed. Looks good on your car. Cant wait to see that winter time.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

sell it?
                                keep it...you have done some great work on this car.
                                My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X