No announcement yet.

Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the supra have vtec =P. I was surprised how small your IC was when you showed the picture with bumper off that was small!!! It was kinda like something what tim had. His surprised me too I thought it was bigger damn you guys are tricky lol.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

haha, yea it was good for my goals back then...now im better off with what i picked up

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
        coming from someone who went from turbo to na and just cleaned up looks since

you already had a huge intercooler, is it really that much of a difference? and are you going for a TypeG polish look? lol
        will be turboed again SOON check my MR
        you can check out his old IC to my stock bumper and i had to cut the bumper support to fit.
        Last edited by gdout90accord; 09-03-2007, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
          will be turboed again SOON check my MR
          you can check out his old IC to my stock bumper and i had to cut the bumper support to fit.
          sweet! now we just gotta get nail to boost and we'll have a good size boost club
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

alright, the engine build up is coming along nicely.. but i'm still waiting for a set of 18s to go back on your ride, preferably forged
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

you picky ass...aint gonna happen anytime soon man. I might even sell my old ones this thurs!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

new times at the track tonight, heres the best one

left #40: EVO IX MR, bolt ons/AMS tuned
                right #39: Me

i cant get my 60ft down for the life of me

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq

Comment

Just keep working on that launch and youll be a force to be reckoned with after the swap.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

i hope so man...practice practice practice is all i can do

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq

Comment

what tires are you running? get some sticky rubber (maybe even some drag slicks or DOT drag radials on some cheap 15's) and you will kill that 60 time.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

did u fix the alignment on yer car?
                        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

couldnt fix the caster, only the toe/camber. I still need upper ball joints to set all of it in spec...

yea man, drag radials would help out, i just dont have extra money to buy them. I have DOUGLAS brand tires in the front right now I guess it'll have to wait for the next setup

this turbo setup is now for sale, and is capable of low 14s on an accord!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq

Comment

the evo was over a sec faster, but his trap speed wasn't even 5mph better! Get the launch down you probably would have had him. VERY nice numbers still though!
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Haha nice lower times. Wait till colder weather comes in I am pretty sure you will be going faster...You just need better tires haha. Hows that traction bar?

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                                As of 9/5/07

#39 was me, #40 was my friend with an EVO MR

setup: f22a4 @ 10.5psi (16g evo3 setup), stock bottom, stock h23 tranny, 225/55/16 cheapy tires

weight reduction: car weighs 2990 with no driver (1/4 - 3/8 tank of gas)

excuses: cant launch, even with FTL enabled on crome

I am disappointed in your times, Lee.

You need to get rid of those bling bling rims. Get some steelies or even better, some light weight drag rims and wrap them up with at least 50 series drag radials.

Your times will improve into the 13's if you could just launch. Your trap speed indicates a low to mid 13's 1/4 mile.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X