No announcement yet.

Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to it again I see I'm liking the start of the new build, and the black bay with painted motor & box will look good. Although I noticed with mine, the motor quickly dissappeared once I started loading in all the accessories.
    Only done 124kms on my setup so far, and already wanting a new turbo haha, So I'm keen to see how this turns out.
    Have fun with the new build

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
      update:

i had the drivers side a little messed up. I forgot there were 3 harness plugs so i had to do a little moving around, including the resistor box, but its all squared away

and the passenger side was finished, kept the fuse box in the stock location with the harness connectors just moved below and behind the shock tower

here is how the bay sits as of now

and heres is all the shit i got rid of

took out: emissions box (replacing map senor with a GM 3 bar), charcoal canister, lower PS hardline, high pressure PS line (now blocked with a bolt at the rack), and a bunch of other small brackets etc

I need to buy a small resivour for the PS rack, both to keep it filled and so it can vent air through a breather

as before, car will have no AC, PS, cruise, or heater

hopefully i can have the motor done soon, everything is just about ready

Looks good.
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

thanks Carlos, im getting anxious

thanks evil demon, i hear ya man. You will always want more and more once you go boost hehe

looks like im going to run Hondata s300 and being tuned by Jason Herrera aka "St00pid"

hopefully the trans will be complete at the end of the week and i can break it in over the weekend

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i've never seen a wire tuck on a turbo honda. still look like a tuck after msd and all that good stuff.. but i am hoping yours will change that.
          "Self Renewed"

Comment

H town baybeeee.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

helll yeaaaa .....need a tow though lol

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                thanks Carlos, im getting anxious

thanks evil demon, i hear ya man. You will always want more and more once you go boost hehe

looks like im going to run Hondata s300 and being tuned by Jason Herrera aka "St00pid"

hopefully the trans will be complete at the end of the week and i can break it in over the weekend
                Yea I love the hondata s300, So many features, most of which I diddn't notice until after a few weeks of casual tuning. If you need any help with it just send me a pm

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

sounds good, i'll be tuned by a very reputable guy here in TX.

after thats all done, then i'll start messing with the lil features

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

I wanna get tuned by st00pid i hear he does good work but we got tony up in dallas. Ha at least st00pid comes up to dallas sometimes to tune.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yea we were going to get him to come to SA, but i dunno when the other guys will be done with their setups, so i went ahead and contacted jason myself

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq

Comment

had some complications when we got to the valve adjustment, but its all squared away now

now just need the tranny and to figure out the turbo plumbing

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

up late wrenching eh? looks damn clean man. i really cant wait!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

what was your idea of going f22b? id thought you bought yourself a f22b jdm.
                            miss my turbo cb7
                            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

he wanted almighty vtak.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                he wanted almighty vtak.
                                if it aint dual cams it aint almighty. my accord smokes vtec f22bs. i guess you didnt like the f22a anymore.
                                miss my turbo cb7
                                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                                X