owequitit : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!

Just let me get it finished first and then I will give it to you for Christmas. LOL!

NOT!

We better do that quickly. The days are numbered and my mounts are really ready to retire. I think my bad axle is too.

But I am down if you are. That is how my F22 would like to retire.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

hell yeah maybe my auto will quit too and my bad axle that would be cool.lol.

and hey i know how we can retire the f22 100 shot.lol.
      im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
      93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
      90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      91 se accord 4 door SOLD
      92 lx accord coupe SOLD
      93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
      93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
      92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
        hell yeah maybe my auto will quit too and my bad axle that would be cool.lol.

and hey i know how we can retire the f22 100 shot.lol.

LOL! That would be fun. But unless it was a wet shot, I don't think that would kill it. It would be fun to take it to the track and try though.

It would most certainly kill the tranny, if we ran it enough.

Comment

hey man, nice to know that there is another member (maybe more) up here in northern arizona. your cb is nice. i have barely started to work on mine. itll be a while though before it looks ok. btw, whats the location of the first pictures you have?
          mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

Originally posted by vermicide_esp
            hey man, nice to know that there is another member (maybe more) up here in northern arizona. your cb is nice. i have barely started to work on mine. itll be a while though before it looks ok. btw, whats the location of the first pictures you have?

Thanks for the compliment. Mine has a few appearance issue right now too! So don't worry.

Those pictures were taken in Lake Havasu City, just after Christmas of last year, so they are about a year old now.

Hopefully, I will get some new ones soon.

Comment

Well, I picked up the M2B4 last night. Everything appears to be in good working order.

Once I get it cleaned up, it should be good to go.

Comment

clean cb. whens the h22 going in?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  clean cb. whens the h22 going in?
                  Thanks!

I have a few more things to get, but hopefully, right around Christmas.

I have the 22nd of DEC to the 1st of Jan blocked off.

I have some other things to accomplish during that time though, plus Christmas, so I decided I wanted to have enough time to put along on it.

Still need a flywheel, header, ECU and a few other little bits and pieces.

Comment

Recieved:

Accord LX rear mount and bracket

T-belt

Waterpump

Tensioner

Front and rear mount inserts

Prelude tranny mount

In transit:

Driver's side mount

BB4 P.S. High Pressure Hose

ACT Streetlite flywheel

Still needs to ship:

P13 ECU

Header (haven't decided which one yet, but I am leaning towards 2.5" DC Sports)

It looks like I will be on for the complete swap over Christmas, as well as the Prelude VTEC brake conversion.

I am sure the cleaning, prepping and wiring will take the longest. I am going to pick up the stuff to integrate the VTEC harness into the factory harness, so there will be one complete harness instead of a seperate sub harness. It will also give me a chance to clean up the IAB wires, and integrate those into the engine harness as well. Or at least clean them up.

I am going to try and clean up and replace all engine compartment grounds, clean prime and repaint under the battery tray (a battery leaked a while back), correct the alignment issue on my new grill (need to fabricate a support bracket for the bottom).

The tranny also needs a good cleaning, so that will probably take awhile. The engine is already very clean, so perhaps a minor degreasing and scrubbing will take care of that!

Other than that, it is just a matter of doin it to it.

Comment

p13's make baby jesus cry.

can i have your rims? i want.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

awesome, perhaps take some progress pics...definitely a before and after atleast
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Accord LX rear mount and bracket
                          Prelude tranny mount

Just 2 questions. How come you got an LX rear mount and bracket, not an EX? Is an LX one needed for the swap? And you're getting the Prelude tranny mount so that you don't have to drill and tap your accord one to get it to bolt on right?

What's the weather looking out to be for the week you are off? Make sure you look into that, unless you have a huge indoor garage or something. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            p13's make baby jesus cry.

can i have your rims? i want.

LOL! It is probably because the fuel curves are so rich they burn his eyes out!

It is only a temporary solution. I have a P28 at home that I am going to have chipped and moddified to run the IAB, but I needed something that would get it up and running in the mean time.

As far as the wheels go, they are currently sitting in my garage because I don't want to tear up my T1-Rs with my camber. A camber kit is on the to do list at some point.

If I actually do the 5 lug swap, I won't have any need for them, so I will put them up. But I may decide not to do that.

I am also considering picking up a BB4 VTEC that is here locally in MINT condition, so I may keep them for that too, if I do actually decide to get it.

Thanks for the compliment though, and I will try to save Baby Jesus as quickly as possible (it's JDM too, so that is even worse).

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                              awesome, perhaps take some progress pics...definitely a before and after atleast

I will certainly do that. I would like to have a photo journal of it, because I think I am doing a few things differently than most.

I will at least have a before and after shot. Just for you.

Comment

your car is the tits good sir.
                                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                                X