No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to find a way for a bumper to fit with the intercooler, I had to cut the bottom off the bumper, but its in the plans for next year...very well done on your car

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

93twodoorLX, accordtypeR, pocb7, mozzandherb, thanks for the compliments fellas.

kamaccord, accordtypeR, plenty of room for the intersection lights.

NAiL05, aleks77, here are pics of the routing of the piping:

Its all in the fabing.
      Last edited by Accord SiR; 10-05-2007, 08:06 AM.
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

nice front end
        i LOVE jdM

Comment

Nice I kinda figured it was something like that. Nice work so far cant wait to see it back on the road together.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

fuckin sick! There is no issues with the flow of air with the elbows being like that? 90 degrees pretty much right out of the intercooler, not sure if that makes a difference.
            Last edited by aleks77; 09-24-2007, 10:34 PM.
            1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

THe obstructions shouldnt be too bad after all they are rounded. If there was a pinch and abrupt 90 degree I would question it. But seems pretty decent. Should be little resistance if anything happens but not enough to worry about i would think.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

jTUNEDsedan, NAiL05, aleks77, thanks for the compliments fellas.

aleks77, NAiL05, shouldn't have an issue with the 90degree bends from the intercooler. I could just weld a pipe to the back of the intercoolers' end tanks like full races' back door intercooler.

Ok, today I got a nice big box...hehehehe...big box

esp.net traction bar. Sorry fellas, I thought I had a pic with everything out of the box.

well here are some pics of stock front cross member.

And some pics of the traction bar installed. It took less then an hour to install. It frees up alot of room and its worth every penny!
                Carlos
                My Members Ride Page

Comment

Always something new for the beast. Man I love your car Get it all wrapped up and do an awesome photoshoot (high res, the calendar pics are going to be collected soon )

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Tnwagn, yes sir, always something new. Almost done, almost, everything is plugged in, no check engine light. Just a few minor things needed, hopefully I'll fire it up this upcoming weekend.
                    Carlos
                    My Members Ride Page

Comment

Nice seems like alot of people are going topmount, I am too, very nice let me know how that traction bar is cause I want to get one!
                      99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

mmm turbonium soon once again, traction bar looks good though

-sean
                        Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                        Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

I dunno if I ever told you dude, but your car is my car's inspiration!
                          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

yes sir it's bout time the cb gets some love over the sw haha. A+ on the fab work!!! i love it!
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Bboy_Trevstuh, top mount was something different, plus it gave a bit more room to work with. I'll give a review on the traction bar once I get the car running and alignment is done.

93twodoorLX, the traction bar is well worth it, freed up so much room.

aww_shiet, Thank you sir, I'm glad I have inspired you.

timmy0tool, ya I had to take a break from the sw. I want to finish the accord so I can enjoy driving it.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

The car is still clean non less, did you finish the passenger side of the wire tuck?
                                99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Working...
                                X