• Cam
    replied
    Got a few photos taken a few weeks ago.

The rest here

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
    Car's looking good Cam! Interior looks pretty gutted..Is this your intention? Weight reduction?

New goodies look sweet..I'm jealous of that ESP front brace! It's funny how you're going with the WS2 though...I've been running WS2 for 4 years now, and I'm DYING to get something different! The WS2 is just tooo....Quiet!!! Haha I'm such a ricer

Can't wait to see the final result and the photoshoot!!!

Ronald
    Thanks Ronald. Yeah. Trying to make it as lean as possible. Pretty much want to see how far I can get my lap times down before doing any serious engine work.

Yeah. Interesting about the exhaust. The main reason I didn't like the old exhaust was the rasp when i got at 3-4k and the tone was a bit crappy sounding. I could probably handle something louder as long as these other things were improved. Guess a change can be good too.

Mate, with a sussy setup like yours, you could wrap the entire car with neons and I still don't think it could be classed as rice.

Hopefully it is fine long enough to do a shoot this weekend with my mate. It's storm season over here atm though.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald_Type-R
    replied
    Car's looking good Cam! Interior looks pretty gutted..Is this your intention? Weight reduction?

New goodies look sweet..I'm jealous of that ESP front brace! It's funny how you're going with the WS2 though...I've been running WS2 for 4 years now, and I'm DYING to get something different! The WS2 is just tooo....Quiet!!! Haha I'm such a ricer

Can't wait to see the final result and the photoshoot!!!

Ronald

Leave a comment:

• NAiL05
    replied
    I rike arot.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Sweet..

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    w00t! ESP has gone international!

The WS2 sounds amazing. I hate the size of the can, but I would love the sound in my car!
    haha yeah. John has been very helpful getting some of his stuff to me. Even having to modify the design of the strut for RHD at no extra cost.

I have put off getting an exhaust for so long. I didn't like my old setup but it was liveable. I was just worried that anything new I got wouldn't sound any better. I'm so relieved that this seems to have lived up to my expectations.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Looking good! What kind of shifter boot and knob is that?
    Thanks man. Boot is an EK9. Unstiched the frame around the bottom and made it fit. Knob is a Spoon Duracon. Missing the sticker. Should be getting a new knob soon. Spoon still. But shinier.

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
    How much more...
    hehe. Not much more to be done at this stage apart from lots of little tinkering. Main thing that I want to do still is some respraying. The roof and boot mainly. I've had the paint sitting there for a year now. Just need to get up the guts to give it a go.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    How much more...

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Looking good! What kind of shifter boot and knob is that?

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    w00t! ESP has gone international!

The WS2 sounds amazing. I hate the size of the can, but I would love the sound in my car!

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    nice car man!
    Thanks mate

Installed the ESP Strut bar a couple of weeks ago:

Then installed the WS2 on the weekend just gone. Had to cut and weld a flange onto the existing 2.5" piping. Dodgy ass welding. No leaks though.

Love the tip. Looks massive out of the car but it fills out the bumper cut out alot better than my old twinloop. Fit and finish of the whole system is very nice.

And the end result? Haven't heard it from the outside yet but I'm very happy with what I'm hearing from the inside. So much quieter, no rasp and a deeper tone. Makes driving the car alot more enjoyable now that I can give it a bit more without drawing as much attention.

Photoshoot coming soon.

Leave a comment:

• zack_odom
    replied
    nice car man!

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Thanks fellas. It's getting there. Should be ready for a photoshoot early next year.

Leave a comment:

• 19TcappaLX
    replied
    nice goodies.looking good.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    ^^^ Nice !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Ta man. Yeah. Not much interior behind the front seats. Not much use for it.

Another photo from a few weeks back. Made up some blanks for the stereo and heater controls out of the cf offcuts I got ages ago. Really happy with the way they came out. Also pictured is the Works Bell wheel. Hasn't got the proper horn button on in that one though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X