X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Le_Bucheron View Post
    Hey!!! Laisse moi savoir si tu vas bientot a Napierville!!! Je vais aller prendre une bière avec toi!!!
    Peut-etre si je le vend pas, je vas aller a Napierville l'annee prochaine!

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
    Just saw your car for sale on JDMR. Best of luck with the sale, and enjoy your ITR.
    Thanks man

Leave a comment:

• 91 EX-R
    replied
    Just saw your car for sale on JDMR. Best of luck with the sale, and enjoy your ITR.

Leave a comment:

• Le_Bucheron
    replied
    Hey!!! Laisse moi savoir si tu vas bientot a Napierville!!! Je vais aller prendre une bière avec toi!!!

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
    Whens the day?
    Car will be in the shop next week, then I have to break in the clutch and then it will be the first weekend after that's all done...shooting for maybe the weekend of the 23rd of July

Leave a comment:

• cb7_with_snail
    replied
    Whens the day?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    best of luck
    Thanks man...have you been back to the track again?

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    best of luck

Leave a comment:

• Dobermann
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb
    low 12's high 11's.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
    I know there is one in Montreal or somewhere around there and that have I think weekly drags and it's pretty big. But that's drag.
    yep, theres one at the Mirabel airport and also at Napierville. As for circuit tracks theres a few around the Montreal area

Leave a comment:

• CB7Nub
    replied
    I know there is one in Montreal or somewhere around there and that have I think weekly drags and it's pretty big. But that's drag.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by starchland View Post
    where bouts are you? you guys have the newer calabogie...well closer than toronto.
    I live in Gatineau, 10 minutes from Ottawa and all the good drag tracks at least 2 hours away. Calabogie is a lapping track. I havent been there yet, I dont think my car would do well around a track.

Leave a comment:

• starchland
    replied
    where bouts are you? you guys have the newer calabogie...well closer than toronto.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by starchland View Post
    Toronto Motorsport park (tmp) is cayuga and is south of hamilton. Not to be confused with the dirt track nearby at Cayuga speedway. There is also closeby Dunnville autodrome (sp?) which is apparently comparable to shannonville. Mosport is an hour east of Toronto in Mosport, Ontario.
    So there are a few tracks in the GTA? That's cool...hopefully the one track near my place is fixed soon, my downpipe cant take it any longer. It's so bad, I think I'll have to take er to Mirabel next summer

Leave a comment:

• starchland
    replied
    Toronto Motorsport park (tmp) is cayuga and is south of hamilton. Not to be confused with the dirt track nearby at Cayuga speedway. There is also closeby Dunnville autodrome (sp?) which is apparently comparable to shannonville. Mosport is an hour east of Toronto in Mosport, Ontario.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
    wow your car is bad ass man. looks so good too . post up some new pics. ( i know you hear that a lot ) but damn it makes us want more. your dad would be happy for sure knowing how much you inspire all of us.
    thanks man...I will post up more pics, but it's in storage for the winter now...next spring!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X