Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozzandherb
    replied
    dont know if I'm going to keep the lip, it's low and when I put on my slicks, it's really low. I already have to remove my mud flaps because they scrape when the slicks on

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
    Sick lookin' cb
    Thanks man....UPDATE!! Just installed the Mugen style lip today...I think it looks pretty damn sweet...what do you guys think? Pics are really blurry compared to the 1st page pics...what a difference in cameras

Last edited by mozzandherb; 08-11-2009, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Sick lookin' cb

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    My bad! Lol I was talking about the paint job? Is that an OEM color?
    oh!..lol...no it's an IDK color..haha. I just pointed at the color on a piece of paper a few years back, I have no idea what color code it is.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
    is what an oem code?
    My bad! Lol I was talking about the paint job? Is that an OEM color?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    No problem! Is that an OEM code?
    is what an oem code?

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
    thank you very much
    No problem! Is that an OEM code?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied

Clean sedan! I like how you dedicated it to your dad!
    thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied

Clean sedan! I like how you dedicated it to your dad!

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Update..went to the track today and although the track is in terrible condition I was able to post my best time. This better time has to do with the upgraded exhaust, lower tire pressure @ 9.5lbs hence the much better 60" time, and a new cap and rotor that was corroded the last time I went there. Here's my time

reaction: .653 on a .500 tree
    60': 1.851
    I2: 5.899
    I3: 8.649
    1/8 mile: 82.478 MPH

1/4 mile E.T.: 13.461

1/4 mile MPH: 102.837

I'm happy with the results!

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    How much did you shave off(et and trap speed)?

It really depends on what your budget is and how far you're willing to go.

You can get a different final drive, custom gears, different size tires(id recommend 23" slicks), up the boost, LSD(I don't think it will help much).

For your power level, I'd say you're not gonna get much past 13.3. 106-108 are low 13's. Until you can trap above 110, you're not breaking out of 13's.
    I was more consistent. My trap speeds were higher, but my 60ft mark was still pretty bad. I dont have the papers with me, and its shitty because after my first run the 60ft times weren`t being trapped there was something wrong with the track. Anyway, I wanted to get bigger slicks, but was pointed in the wrong direction, by some guy (should have done more research), I think an lsd would help (more traction) and I know until I up the boost I won`t be breaking out of the 13`s even though most of the racers there say that at this particular track where I go, it`s so shitty that my times would probably drop a half second at any other decent track. Ill post up the time slip I have when I get home

Leave a comment:

• d112crzy
    replied
    How much did you shave off(et and trap speed)?

It really depends on what your budget is and how far you're willing to go.

You can get a different final drive, custom gears, different size tires(id recommend 23" slicks), up the boost, LSD(I don't think it will help much).

For your power level, I'd say you're not gonna get much past 13.3. 106-108 are low 13's. Until you can trap above 110, you're not breaking out of 13's.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    yeah I want to see it too...and thanks for the pics compliment. Say, I went to the track today and set a new personal best time, but I didn't go down too much. What's the next big upgrade to shave off time at the track?? I'm thinking an aftermarket lsd..
    Last edited by mozzandherb; 02-18-2013, 10:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• d112crzy
    replied
    Damn, those new pics are fucking sex! Hurry up and get re dyno'd. i want to see the new numbers with the new exhaust.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    thanks, pics of the slicks?
    Here you go my friend

Leave a comment:

Working...
X