Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Just had both my rear quarter panels fixed yesterday by a buddy of mine. My rear bumper was almost falling off, now it's all good and I'm happy with the work he didI dont drive my car in the winters anymore, but for a good 14 years it was driven in the winter, but it looks great..will post pics

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam View Post
    Looking good Dan. Expensive hood prop. lol
    lol....thanks Cam. Has the g-square arrived yet?

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Looking good Dan. Expensive hood prop. lol

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Was testing out if the lip would clear while running 8psi in my slicks...it clears, but just barely, but I did have to remove the mud flaps

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
    lol got you, do you have a link to your vids at the strip?
    saw a vid not too long ago, i can't find it.
    car sounded good
    yes I do...check out the first page of this thread. That vid was taken just before I went to a straight 3" cat back, and the upgrade has made quite a difference in my e/t at the track.

Leave a comment:

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
    thanks bud...I was wondering when someone would pick up on that piece...lol The other side is metal, so I was thinking of finding another little black piece and put it on, or maybe I'll take your advice and trim it off

Edit: I was looking at the other black piece..lol...now I know which one you mean!
    lol got you, do you have a link to your vids at the strip?
    saw a vid not too long ago, i can't find it.
    car sounded good

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    Everything. KYB's are pure garbage. Not only can they not handle more than 2" drop, but the adjustability on them fucking sucks. There's is little to no difference from full stiff to full soft. This is from dyno plots i've seen, and personal experience. Yes, you'll feel a difference when you go over small bumps, but a true performance shock shines when doing some serious cornering.

Bilsteins is amongst the best of shocks. You can get them custom valved for your setup. Koni Yellows are the best off the shelf performance shock. The adjustments actually work and make a difference when cornering, not just on bumps.
    I'm not really looking for the best cornering shocks, it's more for the strip...I guess my best bet would be to get some custom Blisteins?

Leave a comment:

• d112crzy
    replied
    Everything. KYB's are pure garbage. Not only can they not handle more than 2" drop, but the adjustability on them fucking sucks. There's is little to no difference from full stiff to full soft. This is from dyno plots i've seen, and personal experience. Yes, you'll feel a difference when you go over small bumps, but a true performance shock shines when doing some serious cornering.

Bilsteins is amongst the best of shocks. You can get them custom valved for your setup. Koni Yellows are the best off the shelf performance shock. The adjustments actually work and make a difference when cornering, not just on bumps.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    All coilovers are equally "difficult" to adjust, as far as ride height goes.

Keep your GC's, get some good shocks. AGX's are garbage. Look into custom Bilsteins or get some Koni Yellows.

Teins coilovers are way soft and aren't good for drag racing.
    I will look into the Bilsteins, what are the benefits of the two you mentioned over kyb's?

Leave a comment:

• d112crzy
    replied
    All coilovers are equally "difficult" to adjust, as far as ride height goes.

Keep your GC's, get some good shocks. AGX's are garbage. Look into custom Bilsteins or get some Koni Yellows.

Teins coilovers are way soft and aren't good for drag racing.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Was wondering what would be a good drag suspension set-up? Right now I have GC coilovers, but they are a pita to adjust...I do set the kyb agx's at their stiffest rating when racing, but it's pretty bouncy? What about Tein coilvers? I would want something that is easily adjustable for the street and strip

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
    Looks good with the lip Mozz .
    trim that little black piece {inner middle top} of the bumper
    thanks bud...I was wondering when someone would pick up on that piece...lol The other side is metal, so I was thinking of finding another little black piece and put it on, or maybe I'll take your advice and trim it off

Edit: I was looking at the other black piece..lol...now I know which one you mean!
    Last edited by mozzandherb; 08-13-2009, 02:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    Looks good with the lip Mozz .
    trim that little black piece {inner middle top} of the bumper

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
    Nice man, keep up the good work
    Thanks man!...Im going to test out the height today to see whether I should keep the lip, I'll take a few pics with the slicks on my car. They look pretty badass

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Nice man, keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X