X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by jumpncrash View Post
    nice build, did you get it back to the track this year yet?

Edit: Go Habs GO!!!
    No I didnt go back to the track, probably wont go back until I have upgraded my transmission (clutch, cables, synchros).

Oh and GO SENS GO...but Price is on fire

Leave a comment:

• jumpncrash
    replied
    nice build, did you get it back to the track this year yet?

Edit: Go Habs GO!!!

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
    h duece piss off da state troops .........get behind me i dissapear sayy.... POOOOOFFFFFFFFF ha i had to nice car man
    haha..nice! yeah we dont have state troops up here, but poof they would go!!

Leave a comment:

• speedfr3ak
    replied
    h duece piss off da state troops .........get behind me i dissapear sayy.... POOOOOFFFFFFFFF ha i had to nice car man

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    looking for some good street tires so I dont squeal all the way through 3rd

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by 90blackcoupe View Post
    car is looking good and the power updates im sure it was worth the wait, had my car in storage all winter as well pulled it out a month ago rebuilt the whole motor as well no upgrades but a stock rebuilt and replaced my tranny. I see you did pistons and all good job man, loving the cb7, hope to meet up one day I was hoping to make a few track days out next month sept out at shannonville hopefuly the full track lapping.
    I probably wont make it out to Shannonville this year, but I want to go to the new track in Montreal at Mirabel airport called ICAR, so hopefully make it out there next weekend. Next year though I would like to go to Shannonville.

Leave a comment:

• 90blackcoupe
    replied
    car is looking good and the power updates im sure it was worth the wait, had my car in storage all winter as well pulled it out a month ago rebuilt the whole motor as well no upgrades but a stock rebuilt and replaced my tranny. I see you did pistons and all good job man, loving the cb7, hope to meet up one day I was hoping to make a few track days out next month sept out at shannonville hopefuly the full track lapping.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by StreetNewb View Post
    All I can say is beautiful car, no other way I can word it. Maybe because I haven't slept in 2 days. Anyways, what's the 1/4 time at now?
    thanks man, hey get some sleep! Haven't been to the track yet, probably go early Sept

Really nice sedan! love that color. Nice build Let us know wat you run @ 15psi
    thanks and will do

Leave a comment:

• NWaccord
    replied
    Really nice sedan! love that color. Nice build Let us know wat you run @ 15psi

Leave a comment:

• StreetNewb
    replied
    All I can say is beautiful car, no other way I can word it. Maybe because I haven't slept in 2 days. Anyways, what's the 1/4 time at now?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Ah, where has she been?
    She's been sitting in my driveway and at the shop all summer...it's been worth the wait

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Gsquat View Post
    Awesome ride. I'd love to drive a CB as fast as that. Your dad's dates are similar to my dad's. Born in 44 and died in 04. RIP and I feel for ya.
    thanks man, I feel for you too..miss him everyday

Have you been to the track at the 15psi you are running now?
    Not yet, was planning on going last weekend but it was raining, so I think Sept 5 I might go.

Nice Numbers bro
    Do you have any vids?
    thanks Phil, just trying to hang with you...no vids yet, but I will post the dyno sheet soon.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
    haven't been around in a while because I haven't had my car all summer, it's nice to have her back
    Ah, where has she been?

Leave a comment:

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    Nice Numbers bro
    Do you have any vids?

Leave a comment:

• fatboy1185
    replied
    Have you been to the track at the 15psi you are running now?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X